in memoriam

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

All of those Trump surrogates have got to be the biggest bunch of shameless and clueless bootlickers I've ever seen.  I know it's their job, but my God, how do they look themselves in the mirror?

what's just as bad are the repug politicians that know a trump presidency would be a disaster, but sat quiet on the side line, or promoted him anyway. paul ryan is a good example. even ted cruz, who's wife was insulted by trump, endorsed the clown. hopefully their careers are over, but I doubt it. too many racers, creeprs, jeffs in the world. there are a few admirable repugs who deserve some credit for staying away from trump since day one, like Kasich.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And Trump fans just suck it up. Specially on here.

Can you imagine the outrage if Clinton didn't release her tax info?  LMAO!!!  On that one issue alone the Trumpeters would come completely unhinged and declare her unfit to be President.  Alex Jone's head would explode.

16 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Can you imagine the outrage if Clinton didn't release her tax info?  LMAO!!!  On that one issue alone the Trumpeters would come completely unhinged and declare her unfit to be President.  Alex Jone's head would explode.

or insulted war heroes, generals, handicap people....

claims she knows more about isis than the military...

pretend to be so religious and up on the bible...

the list could go on and on

these fuckers have no shame, none whatsoever. I always knew they were double standard, hypocritical, asswipes. I congratulate trump for making it so obvious to all.

40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the one nit wit who blamed Obama for the kahn's son dying, in 2004, was one of the best. :lol: 

That was one of the worst gaffes ever, no doubt. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

or insulted war heroes, generals, handicap people....

claims she knows more about isis than the military...

pretend to be so religious and up on the bible...

the list could go on and on

these fuckers have no shame, none whatsoever. I always knew they were double standard, hypocritical, asswipes. I congratulate trump for making it so obvious to all.

Yep

I also found it hilarious how Trump exposed evangelicals to be shameless hypocrites.  Did anyone post the Bill Maher clip from last week about this?  I had been discussing this very thing all during the election with friends and lolled when Maher ripped them all a new one last week.

48 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

All of those Trump surrogates have got to be the biggest bunch of shameless and clueless bootlickers I've ever seen.  I know it's their job, but my God, how do they look themselves in the mirror?

The same can be said about Hillarys cant it?

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

The same can be said about Hillarys cant it?

Not based on any coverage I saw.  It was always those Trump idiots making wild accusations and deflecting from actually addressing the issues or questions.   I can't remember how many times I saw Anderson Cooper or Don Lemon ask the same question 4x or threaten to just cut them off because they weren't addressing the issue/question.

Edited by ICEMAN!
Typo

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Not based on any coverage I saw.  It was always those Trump idiots making wild accusations and deflecting from actually addressing the issues or questions.   I can't remember how many times I saw Anderson Cooper or Don Lemon ask the same question 4x or threaten to just cut them off because they weren't addressing the issue/question.

The same can be said for Hillarys cult. Both parties are guilty of not addressing issues.

Edited by Dave

19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said: