Voted for Jill today

It's so nice to not feel obligated to defend corruption and subversion of the democratic process. 

I voted to break the system and to liberate the country from the duopoly. 

Whatever the outcome, I will never stop fighting them. 

14955774_10211326941390824_387477816852715459_n.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

good for you noggin. now you have carte blanche to sit on the sideline the next 4 years crying about things you didn't vote for! :bc: 

and he has some shred of dignity ....which is more than any person who vote for Hillary can claim

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

good for you noggin. now you have carte blanche to sit on the sideline the next 4 years crying about things you didn't vote for! :bc: 

Your party is going down, bro. We're coming for them. 

Better hide that toothbrush.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

and he has some shred of dignity ....which is more than any person who vote for Hillary can claim

you should be thanking guys like me, the vast majority of former Bernie supporters, who helped save the country from trump. but you won't, you'll continue to live in fantasy land, bitching about every little thing that doesn't go your way.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you should be thanking guys like me, the vast majority of former Bernie supporters, who helped save the country from trump. but you won't, you'll continue to live in fantasy land, bitching about every little thing that doesn't go your way.

Oh yes ....thank you Slinger. On behalf of every child in countless god forsaken shit holes who will see his family blown up by drone strike ....thank you

Also thank you slinger....for enabling wall street to kick the can down the road a little longer....thank you for that

Big banks thank you too slinger , maybe another bailout is in order or some more QE ...thank you

Thank you so much slinger for helping to perpetuate the war on drugs , private prisons , mandatory minimums , and corruption in our criminal justice system...thanks

And thank you so much slinger ...you've really outdone yourself selling out the american middle class on trade ...excellent work

I hope your "I'm with her" t-shirt spontaneously combusts poste haste

• Like 4

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

While you can be proud to have kicked the can a little further and helped to maintain the status quo. Good job, jackass! :nuts:

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh yes ....thank you Slinger. On behalf of every child in countless god forsaken shit holes who will see his family blown up by drone strike ....thank you

Also thank you slinger....for enabling wall street to kick the can down the road a little longer....thank you for that

Big banks thank you too slinger , maybe another bailout is in order or some more QE ...thank you

Thank you so much slinger for helping to perpetuate the war on drugs , private prisons , mandatory minimums , and corruption in our criminal justice system...thanks

And thank you so much slinger ...you've really outdone yourself selling out the american middle class on trade ...excellent work

I hope your "I'm with her" t-shirt spontaneously combusts poste haste

• Gold Member

just out of curiosity.  Were you an obama voter?  I only know one dem leaning person that voted obama but choose to vote somebody else then the dem ticket this year

Edited by BOHICA

I got a laugh or two with my shirt.  Workers said they had about twice the turn out as last year so far at that time.  Not sure what that means but I must say, I'm surprised as in the beginning I thought we'd have the lowest voter turn out EVER.  Now, it looks like it may go the other way.  :dunno:

Talked to a buddy that was at the Spence rally at the Airport yesterday and he said there were a lot of people there too. MN is traditionally blue but ??????  weird to see the R's spending so much time here this late in the game.