Amg?

BOHICA

i assume you mean remove some of the rear leaf springs? or dose it have overload springs? if you want to take a couple leafs out that isnt real hard. you will need new center bolts one for each side. they hold the spring pack together not reusable. a couple jack stands and a floor jack and a air wrench. do one side at a time. with the frame supported floor jack under axle remove tire remove nuts on u bolts drop axle down cut off the center bolt if the nut wont start. take the leafs out that you dont want. install new center bolt get it tight then saw off all but 1\8" above nut then peen it . put it back together 

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Sold my travel trailer.....  no more towing 10k with my f150.  Mid perch???  Easy to do in the garage????  Do i need to rent a spring compressor????

Piece of cake.  

Are you leaving the rear spring kit in, or taking it off? 

• Gold Member
44 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Piece of cake.  

Are you leaving the rear spring kit in, or taking it off? 

Im going to sneek a set of +3 deavers past the wife after winter.  Get rid of blocks and up an inch and the back.  But will prolly do a mid perch this coming weekend.  Found a pretty good deal on new duratracs that are getting shipped to the house.  Looking at some fuel beast or trophy.  Will need an alignment after the perch so figured its a good time to do wheel and tires.

You want my rear spring setup I used for towing???  It will be free to ya when I get around to putting springs on the rear.  All I need is the plate on top of the leaf pack since mine are drilled for the road master and they could be yours at anytime if interested... 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, snowstorm said:

i assume you mean remove some of the rear leaf springs? or dose it have overload springs? if you want to take a couple leafs out that isnt real hard. you will need new center bolts one for each side. they hold the spring pack together not reusable. a couple jack stands and a floor jack and a air wrench. do one side at a time. with the frame supported floor jack under axle remove tire remove nuts on u bolts drop axle down cut off the center bolt if the nut wont start. take the leafs out that you dont want. install new center bolt get it tight then saw off all but 1\8" above nut then peen it . put it back together 

Front coil over adjustment on high dollar shocks that will raise the trucks.  3 position on a raptor...  Low, Mid, High

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Im going to sneek a set of +3 deavers past the wife after winter.  Get rid of blocks and up an inch and the back.  But will prolly do a mid perch this coming weekend.  Found a pretty good deal on new duratracs that are getting shipped to the house.  Looking at some fuel beast or trophy.  Will need an alignment after the perch so figured its a good time to do wheel and tires.

You want my rear spring setup I used for towing???  It will be free to ya when I get around to putting springs on the rear.  All I need is the plate on top of the leaf pack since mine are drilled for the road master and they could be yours at anytime if interested... 

If you're going to take it off, yes I'm interested in it. When you plan on taking it off? Would like to do it ASAP. I was going to order one, but if you're going to be taking yours off I'd send you some $ for. 

I just got my wheels and bead lock rings powder coated and KO2s last week. 

IMG_20161105_144706307.jpg

IMG_20161105_144727747.jpg

Also got a vinyl badge kit from Josh, while I was picking up the decals for my sled 

IMG_20161101_171300654.jpg

• Gold Member

Ok...  Let me track down that plate that goes on top of the leaf pack...  Under the U bolts on top on the springs  Give me a week or 2 as Im out of town?

Edited by BOHICA

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

If you're going to take it off, yes I'm interested in it. When you plan on taking it off? Would like to do it ASAP. I was going to order one, but if you're going to be taking yours off I'd send you some $ for. 

Also got a vinyl badge kit from Josh, while I was picking up the decals for my sled 

I put ko2's on mine about 2 months ago. Great tires.

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

looks good :bc: 

faggot! ahahahahaha :owned: 

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's not the full part number 

Ok.  I will see if I can come up with a part number or go to a junk yard....  Those plates should be the same accross the F150 line maybe.

• Gold Member

RoadMaster suspension....  Normal those factory plates on top of the leaf spring bolt under the bolt heads on the leaf pack.  The part that goes in the leaf pack from the kit is held under by th bolts and the plates are drilled out to fit over the bolts in the pack.

11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I will get this to you for nothing though.  Give me a couple weeks!

BS.  You're not giving me anything for free 

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'll stick a shoe so far up yer ass !!!    :finger:

Not after I rap your fuckin head in with a ratchet :fuckyou::bigfinger::finger:

:lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

BS.  You're not giving me anything for free 

Not after I rap your fuckin head in with a ratchet :fuckyou::bigfinger::finger:

:lol:

Well it will be a great deal for ya buddy.  We can make it worth both of our while!!!  Besides if Trump holds florida that fucking idiot snowriders owes me $100.  So I am happy as shit if it holds!!!!