Maine Cat will you leave now??

Just now, Skidooski said:

He got called on his shit big time by the owner. Now he’s running around trying to make it sound like he didn’t get his pee pee slapped. :lol:

He better hope that short block stays together. They hold all the cards with that motor.:lol: I’m sure the owner enlighten him on how things work. :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He got called on his shit big time by the owner. Now he’s running around trying to make it sound like he didn’t get his pee pee slapped. :lol:

Yea that's it. I told Al like it is, that you are the one who brought it up because you're mad at me for call you out for being a cry baby little bitch that you are. 

It would be a different story if I was running around starting threads about it but that's not the case. 

YOU brought it up cause you're a butt hurt little bitch and then went and ran to Al, because I told you to get over yourself when you were crying about GM.  Then I called you out for being a whiney little cunt the past few weeks about the sled that you aren't buying. You were a cunt then and you're an even bigger cunt now. 

And you're also a rat pussy ass little bitch. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He better hope that short block stays together. They hold all the cards with that motor.:lol: I’m sure the owner enlighten him on how things work. :lmao:

I’m sure they’ll work just as hard for him in the future. That’s if he’s even welcomed there in the future

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I’m sure they’ll work just as hard for him in the future. That’s if he’s even welcomed there in the future

Like I told Al on the phone, I was going to take it to Fish and Hunt and leave it there for them to fix , but Al said no bring it in.  He's not the only dealer around. He can refuse to work on anything if he wants.  It would still be taken care of somewhere else. 

Speaking of dealers, should I go over and see Jeff at K&W and show him where you were bad mouthing K&W?  

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Like I told Al on the phone, I was going to take it to Fish and Hunt and leave it there for them to fix , but Al said no bring it in.  He's not timhe only dealer around.

Speaking of dealers, should go over and see Jeff at K&W and show him where you were bad mouthing K&W?  

Would you expect me to make a new sig for you and cry about it non stop and make up shit if you did?  :lol:

Holy fuck, your mouth got you in trouble with someone we both know now it’s a giant tissue party with you on the floor in a puddle of tears 

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Like I told Al on the phone, I was going to take it to Fish and Hunt and leave it there for them to fix , but Al said no bring it in.  He's not the only dealer around. He can refuse to work on anything if he wants.  It would still be taken care of somewhere else. 

Speaking of dealers, should I go over and see Jeff at K&W and show him where you were bad mouthing K&W?  

You badmouthed K&W as well.....oops. 

Would you expect me to make a new sig for you and cry about it non stop and make up shit if you did?  :lol:

Holy fuck, your mouth got you in trouble with someone we both know now it’s a giant tissue party with you on the floor in a puddle of tears 

Whatever you say Ratbitch.  You're a pussy ass little bitch and a cunt. And LOTS of members here agree with me on that.   But continue to run your bitch mouth.  Like I already told you. Get the fuck over yourself. You aren't shit. You whined like a little cunt when I told you that before and you're whining even more now.   

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And ?   Like I said , I can talk about any dealer I want to.  What are you or anyone else going to do about? Especially you you blubbering little pussy.

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

And ?   Like I said , I can talk about any dealer I want to.  What are you or anyone else going to do about? Especially you you blubbering little pussy.

One of them is a friend of mine and I did do something about. :lol:That’s why we’re talking about this. We just need to get thru your temper tantrums. :news:

One of them is a friend of mine and I did do something about. :lol:That’s why we’re talking about this. We just need to get thru your temper tantrums. :news:

Yea, you whined like a little bitch and I said what I said and they you went and cried like a little bitch.  You're a little bitch , and that's been proven 

20 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

11 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Just make sure when you tell Jeff about Dooski badmouthing you include yourself!!!   

24 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Unlike Ratdooski bitch boy, I'm not a rat. 

Well goddamn make up your mind!!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Should I, and I'm going to are two completely different things. You dumb miserable cunt 

You're a big proponent of calling people out for saying things here that they wouldn't say to someone's face yet that's what you did to Dee's....weird. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're a big proponent of calling people out for saying things here that they wouldn't say to someone's face yet that's what you did to Dee's....weird. 

Oh shut the fuck up you miserable pussy.  Go start another Trump TDS thread you pathetic cunt 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen chachi save your lectures about honesty and integrity...I wasn’t even in this thread and you start throwing my name around...when that happens to you cry like a bitch. Pretty simple. 
I also love how you always use the collective “we” as if you’re some sort of spokesman. :handjob:

02766601-E0C6-4B78-992F-3DB68ADFD1E8.jpeg.2396ef26497a9a27f0ba3023508b1270.jpegThe