Check your account email address ×

Maine Cat will you leave now??

9 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I can say whatever the fuck I want to say about a dealership or any business that I want to.  What are you or anyone else going to do about it? 

Didn’t the dealership call you,and serve you a tall glass of shut the fuck up,and you caved in? 

Just now, Woodtick said:

Didn’t the dealership call you,and serve you a tall glass of shut the fuck up,and you caved in? 

Nope.  I told them that I didn't even bring him up, which I didn't.   I told him the person who told him about what happened is mad at me and that's the only reason why he was being told about this.  Ratdooski has been butt hurt for a few weeks now and he did this to try and get back at me.  He's still butt hurt about when I told him to get over himself about the GM strike.  That's what started this whole butt hurt against me. 

You and Ratdooski can both go fuck yourselves.

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

He's an angry little fella. 

Another fucking asshole that follows me around from site to site. Skidupe

you and pouts are a pair that could beat a full house 

fuck this place 

I’m done 

assholes 

• Sad 1

Just now, Pete said:

Another fucking asshole that follows me around from site to site. Skidupe

you and pouts are a pair that could beat a full house 

fuck this place 

I’m done 

assholes 

I am just engaging your bullshit and calling you on it. Does that make you angry? 

39 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I can say whatever the fuck I want to say about a dealership or any business that I want to.  What are you or anyone else going to do about it? 

You’re right, nobody is going to do a thing other than continuing to laugh at how stupid you make yourself look. The only one threatening people or showing up at doorsteps is you. 

24 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Nope.  I told them that I didn't even bring him up, which I didn't.   I told him the person who told him about what happened is mad at me and that's the only reason why he was being told about this.  Ratdooski has been butt hurt for a few weeks now and he did this to try and get back at me.  He's still butt hurt about when I told him to get over himself about the GM strike.  That's what started this whole butt hurt against me. 

So you lied. How can you not say a thing if the dealership was reading your words back to you. 
Are you sure you’re not a democrat? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

You’re right, nobody is going to do a thing other than continuing to laugh at how stupid you make yourself look. The only one threatening people or showing up at doorsteps is you. 

So you lied. How can you not say a thing if the dealership was reading your words back to you. 
Are you sure you’re not a democrat? 

You go with that, pussy

What did I lie about? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Ben is funny. Pouts might be angry. :lol: 

Well according to the Internet elder statesman and sage I’m angry...the truth is different but let him go with it!!! :lol::nudie:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well according to the Internet elder statesman and sage I’m angry...the truth is different but let him go with it!!! :lol::nudie:

Arent you also broke? :lol: :bc: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh Ben and Pouts aren’t?  :lol:  Jesus guy

Good post and the expert on threats, dentistry and internet defamation thanked you.....bravo good sir!!!!!  

F399510F-88F4-4C15-8A0D-4C6F9B9C9E6F.thumb.jpeg.553edb34eb0da89384e4f31acedffe1b.jpeg

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Is this Ford vs GM?

18 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think they gave him the big gulp size. He edited his posts and made a apology post. They must have scarred him good?

He got called on his shit big time by the owner. Now he’s running around trying to make it sound like he didn’t get his pee pee slapped. :lol: