Maine Cat will you leave now??

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Not my fault you're a dumb fuck. 

Go play with some dynamite

Everyone is a cry baby or triggered according to Ben and his Freedomsledder Minions 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Awwww......just crying every day

I feel bad for you, just a failure at life and no way to go back and try again

Its hard for you.....I get that 

maybe quit crying and whining and being such a little bitch ass snowflake

thats a start

40 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: You're not the slightest bit concerned but you're whining about it nonstop.

Listen, you talked shit about someone, his business and his son so they called you and confronted you after I sent one of them a snapshot. They had your number so you got a phone call and on that call you outed yourself then tried to backpedal. They are friends of mine,  you are not and I'd do it all over again! You almost sound scared about it all. On top of that, the business you slammed just replaced your whole motor for you on a 3 day turn around. I mean, you did this all while your sled was at their shop! They busted their ass for you and you still shit on them. You know you were an asshole because you went back and edited the posts then made a half ass public apology. 

No rules were broken, take your beating Al gave you like a man, stop crying and move on. 

I'm very good friends with everyone at Dee's. It wasn't your place to tell them anything. I can tell you I wouldn't do that and I'm as loyal as they come. What does it matter that SVT doesn't like them? I know a lot of people that don't like each other. I don't run over to them to tell them so and so said XYZ. 

It's funny I see some outlandish shit on this this. What was said by SVT would be the last thing I'd think someone would want to tell anyone. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Boy , that’s fucked up to send a business screenshots of someone’s opinion on here. Really fucked up.

If this was my site Skidooski would be banned

I already told CKF I would walk away if it was a banable offense

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Not sure if this is a ban able offense or not. Guess that’s up to the boss. Maybe an apology is in order here? 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It’s not ok to take what’s said here out into the real world.

What you did was no different than sending a screenshot of one of the racists here typing nigger and then sending it to their employer. 

It’s not right , it’s the type of thing that ruins what freedomsledder was supposed to be about

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Whether banable or not, I think that is something you should do regardless. I know I will no longer read your posts nor think much of you, even after I thought you were a good one. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Whether banable or not, I think that is something you should do regardless. I know I will no longer read your posts nor think much of you, even after I thought you were a good one. 

I think that’s a bit harsh also. Everyone makes mistakes. I’d say a real apology is in order and maybe it should be reiterated that taking what someone says here out into the real world without their permission is way way across the line

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I think that’s a bit harsh also. Everyone makes mistakes. I’d say a real apology is in order and maybe it should be reiterated that taking what someone says here out into the real world without their permission is way way across the line

A few posts ago you stated, if this were your site, you would ban him. :dunno:

This behavior, imo, is unacceptable. Like you also said, it's a great place to chuck shit, have a few laughs, etc, but taking it out into the real world is not cool.

I don't run the site so whatever happens, happens, but my opinion will not change. I'd be pissed, and to be quite honest, I am not sure how Jay isn't steaming mad over this? 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, irv said:

A few posts ago you stated, if this were your site, you would ban him. :dunno:

This behavior, imo, is unacceptable. Like you also said, it's a great place to chuck shit, have a few laughs, etc, but taking it out into the real world is not cool.

I don't run the site so whatever happens, happens, but my opinion will not change. I'd be pissed, and to be quite honest, I am not sure how Jay isn't steaming mad over this? 

Yes I would have banned him. If he wanted to make an apology to AMG and agree to contact Dees and explain to them the level of hyperbole and hyper exaggeration that occurs here and express that his actions weren’t appropriate ??? Well then I’d consider letting him back in

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes I would have banned him. If he wanted to make an apology to AMG and agree to contact Dees and explain to them the level of hyperbole and hyper exaggeration that occurs here and express that his actions weren’t appropriate ??? Well then I’d consider letting him back in

I'm pretty sure the damage is done between Jay and his dealer no matter what is said. I assume Jay's dealer doesn't come on this site so there is zero chance he'd understand no matter how much skidooski tries to explain things to him.

It wasn't a very good decision to out Jay's posts like that but unfortunately they can't be undone now no matter how much anyone apologizes to anyone, imo. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

I'm pretty sure the damage is done between Jay and his dealer no matter what is said. I assume Jay's dealer doesn't come on this site so there is zero chance he'd understand no matter how much skidooski tries to explain things to him.

It wasn't a very good decision to out Jay's posts like that but unfortunately they can't be undone now no matter how much anyone apologizes to anyone, imo. 

What did the post say?

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't know , don't care. Im here for fun. Fucking with someones real life isn't fun. It's a sign of mental instability.

Agreed, and so isn’t publicizing private information about someone here and lying about it, and that’s happened to me several times including yesterday. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: You're not the slightest bit concerned but you're whining about it nonstop.

Listen, you talked shit about someone, his business and his son so they called you and confronted you after I sent one of them a snapshot. They had your number so you got a phone call and on that call you outed yourself then tried to backpedal. They are friends of mine,  you are not and I'd do it all over again! You almost sound scared about it all. On top of that, the business you slammed just replaced your whole motor for you on a 3 day turn around. I mean, you did this all while your sled was at their shop! They busted their ass for you and you still shit on them. You know you were an asshole because you went back and edited the posts then made a half ass public apology. 

No rules were broken, take your beating Al gave you like a man, stop crying and move on. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What did the post say?

It was edited but I think you should get the idea from the bold above.

Like you stated, what happens, is said here, should stay here, unless it is something totally over the top/personal where others need to know/should know, then that's a different story, imo.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Agreed, and so isn’t publicizing private information about someone here and lying about it, and that’s happened to me several times including yesterday. 

I’m not sure how much more clear we can be as a group.

What happens here stays here and leave family out of it 

I don’t think that’s too much to ask

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I dont know if its "Bannable" but it is against the few rules we have here. You should apologize and give Jay a kiss.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m not sure how much more clear we can be as a group.

What happens here stays here and leave family out of it 

I don’t think that’s too much to ask

You talk about my family, or share details I never made public and lie about them, all bets are off and you’re fucking dead to me.  Those are my rules.  And No that’s not too much to ask.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Werent you just saying you were a broke ass nigger yourself just recently?  Whats with all the personal bullshit with some of you guys?  No one runs around this place more with their hair on fire bitching, moaning and crying than you and Pouts.

30230361-1DCA-4C93-BC29-47DB06DBC0B8.gif.5272685cfb751a22aee982671108d521.gif

Edited by Jimmy Snacks