Maine Cat will you leave now??

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Now you know why I never told anyone who I was on this site...………...FOR 12 YEARS!!!!!!!

Although, I'm afraid that Stevie ( the Bull ) Gravano knows where I am, and who I am. 

Like I said, I'm not the slightest bit concerned about it.  Someone is a rat tho. 

The person who called me isn't a member here, yet they were reading what I typed word for word. And as they said to me , 'its right here on the internet in front of me'. 

So either the pussy ass rat bitch gave the person who called me their log in password, or they were there showing them on their computer. 

:snack:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

14 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Someone broke the rules and made a phone call and showed something in person to someone and got personal about something on here. Then I got a phone call about it. They broke the rules,  you know , a banable offense.  I got a pretty good idea who it was, but they won't admit it. 

What a cowardly thing to do.  Straight from the top gun, ot etc book. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Like I said, I'm not the slightest bit concerned about it.  Someone is a rat tho. 

The person who called me isn't a member here, yet they were reading what I typed word for word. And as they said to me , 'its right here on the internet in front of me'. 

So either the pussy ass rat bitch gave the person who called me their log in password, or they were there showing them on their computer. 

WTF?

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Now you know why I never told anyone who I was on this site...………...FOR 12 YEARS!!!!!!!

Although, I'm afraid that Stevie ( the Bull ) Gravano knows where I am, and who I am. 

Don't know , don't care. Im here for fun. Fucking with someones real life isn't fun. It's a sign of mental instability.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't know , don't care. Im here for fun. Fucking with someones real life isn't fun. It's a sign of mental instability.

YES YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

WTF?

No joke 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

x2

I know right 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And being a massive little butt hurt cunt!  :bc:

1541936700_giphy.gif.cf(54).gif.88374ee298ea42834efc774fc2759078 (1).gif

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

MC, I'm not even saying you were wrong. I'm saying you posted too much, too long. 

Also you're a little bastid for ignoring me. I know the other members don't hate you as much as I do, but I hope at least some bash you daily. 

Please leave and take your wet, hairy cunt with you. 

Wow !! Chill man !!! Are you going to sue him !!!! 

36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

But  you want others personal info

• Gold Member
54 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The way to take that, is to tip your ass out the door. 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

PAY FOR A MEMBERSHIP YOU CHEAP FUCK

Poop550 :groin:Mainecat

• Thanks 2

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Highmark said:

God I hope so.....Vince on the other hand :lol:  Baffling.  

He also thought zbub was a genius so I don't expect much.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nobody cares.

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: You're not the slightest bit concerned but you're whining about it nonstop.

Listen, you talked shit about someone, his business and his son so they called you and confronted you after I sent one of them a snapshot. They had your number so you got a phone call and on that call you outed yourself then tried to backpedal. They are friends of mine,  you are not and I'd do it all over again! You almost sound scared about it all. On top of that, the business you slammed just replaced your whole motor for you on a 3 day turn around. I mean, you did this all while your sled was at their shop! They busted their ass for you and you still shit on them. You know you were an asshole because you went back and edited the posts then made a half ass public apology. 

No rules were broken, take your beating Al gave you like a man, stop crying and move on. 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: You're not the slightest bit concerned but you're whining about it nonstop.

Listen, you talked shit about someone, his business and his son so they called you and confronted you after I sent one of them a snapshot. They had your number so you got a phone call and on that call you outed yourself then tried to backpedal. They are friends of mine,  you are not and I'd do it all over again! You almost sound scared about it all. On top of that, the business you slammed just replaced your whole motor for you on a 3 day turn around. I mean, you did this all while your sled was at their shop! They busted their ass for you and you still shit on them. You know you were an asshole because you went back and edited the posts then made a half ass public apology. 

No rules were broken, take your beating Al gave you like a man, stop crying and move on. 

I knew it was you.  Rat piece of shit.

Cry baby butt hurt little cunt 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Can we change skidooski name to ratdooski :lol: don't tell any secrets around him he takes it offline. 

Ratdooski

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You can spin it anyway you want.  It's a total pos shit move to take things said here offline.  You are a rat.

And pretty sure messing with folks personal life is against the rules.   

Edited by Kev144
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

You can spin it anyway you want.  It's a total pos shit move to take things said here offline.  You are a rat.  

I'm a rat for telling my friends to be careful around someone? If you say so

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

And pretty sure messing with folks personal life is against the rules.   

He's a cunt,  plain and simple