Trump endorses Clinton!

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He was right on the economy doing far better under Democrats than it has under Republicans but that just might be a coincidence.

Is that a statement that is directed at which party controlled congress during those better economic times or which party held the office of the president????

Edited by BOHICA

I wonder which way Trump will go on his Concession speech?

He could be Angry Trump throw a Tantrum and blame it on being rigged.

He could shock the shit out of everyone and be gracious. "Hey, we worked hard, tried new things, but the best Candidate won. I want everyone to accept the results and support Hillary our new President"

Or better yet. He shows a video of him betting that he could bullshit he way to the white house and that Republicans are as dumb as he said they were. 

Not sure which one I would enjoy more. 

Maybe him saying it was all a gag and admonishing his supporters for being such tools.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

He could shock the shit out of everyone and be gracious. "Hey, we worked hard, tried new things, but the best Candidate won. I want everyone to accept the results and support Hillary our new President"

Or better yet. He shows a video of him betting that he could bullshit he way to the white house and that Republicans are as dumb as he said they were. 

Maybe him saying it was all a gag and admonishing his supporters for being such tools.

He shouldn't give one at all.  Not a single word.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Donald Trump in his own words folks, you can't deny it.

What do you mean? They've been denying shit he's said in his own words for the entire election. Hell, Trump denies his own words

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He shouldn't give one at all.  Not a single word.

I forgot the most likely option. Running away and sulking.  Then at 3:00am he'll send an angry Tweet blaming John Stewart.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What do you mean? They've been denying shit he's said in his own words for the entire election. Hell, Trump denies his own words

I forgot the most likely option. Running away and sulking.  Then at 3:00am he'll send an angry Tweet blaming John Stewart.

It's bizarre for sure. 

43 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Is that a statement that is directed at which party controlled congress during those better economic times or which party held the office of the president????

I can't speak for what Donald meant but clearly under the Presidents this is true.  Remember if you take credit for the good years you also take credit for the bad ones.

Personally I think its more about the luck of the draw

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I can't speak for what Donald meant but clearly under the Presidents this is true.  Remember if you take credit for the good years you also take credit for the bad ones.

Personally I think its more about the luck of the draw

To some extend sure.

We really should not be comparing how well the USA is doing between presidents, but rather how well it does relative to the other G8 nations.

Right now we are in a global slow period and no president is going to change that regardless of what BS comes out of their mouths. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

To some extend sure.

We really should not be comparing how well the USA is doing between presidents, but rather how well it does relative to the other G8 nations.

Right now we are in a global slow period and no president is going to change that regardless of what BS comes out of their mouths. 

sure but if you compare the 8 years of Obama to Harpers 10 years clearly they fared much better by the end of it.....

56 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He has scheduled rallies after he loses....he just loves the "people"

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sure but if you compare the 8 years of Obama to Harpers 10 years clearly they fared much better by the end of it.....

Ok but did you want Canada to add another 1 Trillion to the debt to keep pace with the USA, I didn't.  Actually they were pretty close.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ok but did you want Canada to add another 1 Trillion to the debt to keep pace with the USA, I didn't.  Actually they were pretty close.

Maybe Trump can carpetbag and run for PM of Canada?