Election results from Dixville notch N.H.

Wifes cousin lives in Millsfield. This is kinda huge for Clinton. Last I knew there were only 2 registered democrats up there.

Voters in three small New Hampshire towns have spoken.

The ceremonial vote in Dixville Notch received the most coverage.

Hillary Clinton captured four of Dixville Notch’s eight votes. Donald Trump received two; Libertarian Gary Johnson received one vote; and there was one vote for Mitt Romney.

The results were announced on TV moments after the ballots were cast.

Dixville Notch isn’t the only New Hampshire town with midnight voting.

Trump won handily in Millsfield, 16-4. In Hart’s Location, Clinton captured 17 votes to Trump’s 14.

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wifes cousin lives in Millsfield. This is kinda huge for Clinton. Last I knew there were only 2 registered democrats up there.

Hillary Clinton captured four of Dixville Notch’s eight votes. Donald Trump received two; Libertarian Gary Johnson received one vote; and there was one vote for Mitt Romney.

Trump won handily in Millsfield, 16-4. In Hart’s Location, Clinton captured 17 votes to Trump’s 14.

Trump won it's over......:thumb:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.

I found this quote from Trump this morning.  I found it "spot on".

"She [Hilary] can't fill up rooms without celebrities."

Yeah Sarah Palin and Ted Nugent couldn't fill a shoe closet.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Margin of error.....+/-75% :lmao:

I didn't think there were 20 people living in Millsfield. Mostly timber company land with a couple of camps there.

Wife's cousin lives in Millsfield.

Do they own log haven restaurant or LL Cote's in Errol? other than that I think it's a couple camps. Millsfield has the best sled and atv trail system that I've ridden. And the restaurant is pretty good for being in the middle of nowhere. :bc: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Do they own log haven restaurant or LL Cote's in Errol? other than that I think it's a couple camps. Millsfield has the best sled and atv trail system that I've ridden. And the restaurant is pretty good for being in the middle of nowhere. :bc: 

I agree on the sled trails, never ridden their ATV trails. We used to always head down that way from my buddies camp in Stewartstown, especially if we were there on a weekend. Much less traffic than Pittsburg :bc:

16 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Millsfield has great trails. Their signage leaves a little to be desired. You can ride around in circles for an hour and end up 15 feet from where you started if you don't know the trails.

45 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

No they just live there

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

I agree on the sled trails, never ridden their ATV trails. We used to always head down that way from my buddies camp in Stewartstown, especially if we were there on a weekend. Much less traffic than Pittsburg :bc:

To be fair I've only ridden atvs in nh. But as far as sledding goes, they have a ton of trails in a small area, a good mix of logging roads and goat paths, very little traffic, nice views, a lot of snow because of the high elevation, and great grooming.

• Like 1