An anti-Trump disabled boy was booed at a rally. The next day, he got to meet President Obama.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

When you come out of your stupor watch this video slowly, and then think about who is swallowing the lies and bullshit with a big fat spoon. 

PS stand in front of mirror for help with the answer :thumb:

I'm so sorry we cannot help you with the validation you so crave for rooting and supporting that lying, treasonous bitch.  I'm sorry your bizarre crusade to change hearts and minds here hasn't gone in your favor.  If you wanna hate Trump....great....but to support her and think you are some type of morally sufficient individual campaigning for the greater good, well....you can go fuck yourself.  If you don't have the IQ points to see when you are being duped by our corrupt political process, I guess you should do what you do best, whatever the fuck that is.  And I'll wish you good luck in that endeavor, but only after I refer you to my signature line below first.

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

Trump booed at his own polling station. That's gotta hurt the confidence 

Those people should have been at work....or were they?  :lmao:  Who are these losers on both sides doing this shit anyway.  Pathetic.  If you ever catch me holding a stick and standing on a sidewalk, I'll know my ability to make a real difference is now extinguished.  Just another pest and a roach littering up the eye line.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Those people should have been at work....or were they?  :lmao:  Who are these losers on both sides doing this shit anyway.  Pathetic.  If you ever catch me holding a stick and standing on a sidewalk, I'll know my ability to make a real difference is now extinguished.  Just another pest and a roach littering up the eye line.

That's what politics has come to. Not just in the States 

I know.  It's a "made for reality" shit-show.  

That's how we ended up with the idiot we have here. The whole world was blabbing about how cute of a couple Trudeau and his wife were :nuts: as if that has anything to do with running the Country 

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

That's how we ended up with the idiot we have here. The whole world was blabbing about how cute of a couple Trudeau and his wife were :nuts: as if that has anything to do with running the Country 

Yeah, I watched a documentary on his father (a bit overly embellished) and actually made me wonder if you Canucks thought this way about his son.  I posted a thread asking that very question on another site....MAN WAS I SURPRISED!  Just goes to show you the power of the media if you aren't willing to ask real questions.  Hell, Ida thought all of Canada had an extra room ready for him in case he needed a place to stay the night the way that news doc was laid out.  WOW.

Yeah, I watched a documentary on his father (a bit overly embellished) and actually made me wonder if you Canucks thought this way about his son.  I posted a thread asking that very question on another site....MAN WAS I SURPRISED!  Just goes to show you the power of the media if you aren't willing to ask real questions.  Hell, Ida thought all of Canada had an extra room ready for him in case he needed a place to stay the night the way that news doc was laid out.  WOW.

I have a deep hatred for any politician or wannabe politician. 

Just now, Ebsell said:

I have a deep hatred for any politician or wannabe politician. 

I think some at the local level still do or try to do good.  It's still an honorable position for paltry pay.  But once the stakes get bigger, the pay-offs do too.  And it's always surprised me how cheaply you can buy someone out of their moral integrity.  Now, they pretty much give it away with a hint of a promise.  But if we are being honest...they never really had much to begin with.  So yep....I know what you are saying.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think some at the local level still do or try to do good.  It's still an honorable position for paltry pay.  But once the stakes get bigger, the pay-offs do too.  And it's always surprised me how cheaply you can buy someone out of their moral integrity.  Now, they pretty much give it away with a hint of a promise.  But if we are being honest...they never really had much to begin with.  So yep....I know what you are saying.

It's not the pay they are after. It's the connections they make for after they leave office. That's when the corruption really goes full swing. 

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm so sorry we cannot help you with the validation you so crave for rooting and supporting that lying, treasonous bitch.  I'm sorry your bizarre crusade to change hearts and minds here hasn't gone in your favor.  If you wanna hate Trump....great....but to support her and think you are some type of morally sufficient individual campaigning for the greater good, well....you can go fuck yourself.  If you don't have the IQ points to see when you are being duped by our corrupt political process, I guess you should do what you do best, whatever the fuck that is.  And I'll wish you good luck in that endeavor, but only after I refer you to my signature line below first.

There is no changing anyone's mind here, I just like to fact check and post videos of actual happenings and speeches.

And of course no one understands his supporters better than DJT, in his own words :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There is no changing anyone's mind here, I just like to fact check and post videos of actual happenings and speeches.

And of course no one understands his supporters better than DJT, in his own words :thumb:

IMG_2484.JPG

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey...super duper.  Just don't lose sight of the fact that however you may feel, others here feel the exact opposite and in their minds, for equally good reasons.  For every quote, video, "cut and paste", hack write-up or whatever there is on Trump...there is the equal amount on Hillary. Same with most "fact checks".  Although harder to find due to our current "agents of information".  It all comes down to who/what you want to believe.  And for me...the media is not even close to an option for a reasonable source in this election. They've become shameless biased trash and we should all be upset with it no matter who we feel is the best fit.  Believing it all because they are "agreeing" with you isn't doing anyone any favors, but rather increasing the problem.

It made me SMH, giggle then vomit a bit when I "pulled the lever" for Trump today.  But, pulling it for Hillary would make me feel even worse...suicidal even.  And the other two just didn't fit what I am looking for...even if some of their ideas do resonate pretty strongly with me.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2016 at 7:49 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

80 million 1994 dollars, which would be $129,000,000.00 today, and the Clinton's were found to be guilty of nothing.

Seriously think of the absurdity to believe that, that much money was spent and you still think the Clinton's were guilty....THINK.

What would it cost of they'd tell the truth?

The amount of taxpayer funding that has gone toward the investigation into the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, is less than the amount the federal government has invested in “Origami condoms” and studies on why lesbians are obese.

Democrats are very concerned that the Select Committee on Benghazi is wasting taxpayer dollars. Leading Senate Democrats, including Minority Leader Harry Reid (D., Nev.), are demanding that the RNC reimburse the government for the cost of the investigation.

Rep. Linda Sanchez (D., Calif.) said it was a “gross misuse” of millions in taxpayer dollars. Ranking Member of the Benghazi committee Elijah Cummings (D., Md.) began his opening statement during the hearing with Hillary Clinton on Thursday saying, “Republicans are squandering millions of taxpayer dollars on this abusive effort to derail Secretary Clinton’s presidential campaign.”

Democratic members of the committee now have a spending tracker, similar to a debt clock, showing the investigation’s costs in real time.

The clock showed the investigation has cost $4,809, 266 as of Thursday afternoon. The figure is more than $1 million less in taxpayer funds that were given to an accused conman to finance his condom inventions and studies into why the majority of lesbians are overweight.

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) gave $2,466,482 to Daniel Resnic to develop three versions of the Origami condom, including the “first of its kind” anal condom. Resnic was later accused of wasting the money on full-body plastic surgery, trips to Costa Rica, parties at the Playboy mansion, and patents for inventions such as “rounded corners.”

The NIH has also given $3,531,925 to researchers to determine why lesbians are obese and gay men are not. Results have included: gay men have a “greater desire for toned muscles” than straight men, lesbians have low “athletic self-esteem,” and young men think about their muscles.

The Democratic members on the Benghazi committee also like to point out that the Benghazi investigation has lasted 532 Days, “longer than the investigations of Pearl Harbor, the Kennedy assassination, Iran-Contra, and Hurricane Katrina.”

The federally funded investigation into lesbian obesity has lasted for 1,460 days, or four years since it began in September 2011.

These two projects cost taxpayers $5,998,407.

Democratic members have repeatedly complained that the investigation is a waste of taxpayer dollars since House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s (R., Calif.) comments that the Benghazi committee led to the revelation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server, and then brought her poll numbers down.

Chairman of the Benghazi committee Rep. Trey Gowdy (R., S.C.) has defended the committee as nonpolitical, and said McCarthy and others who are not on the committee “don’t have any idea what they’re talking about.”

Gowdy said he has “zero interest” in the classification of emails that the FBI is currently investigating, or allegations of conflicts of interests with the Clinton Foundation.

“Four dead Americans is more than enough work for me,” he said. “[Clinton is] a witness. She was the secretary of state. You have to talk to her. But we have already talked to 50 people not named Clinton. We’re going to talk to another couple of dozen not named Clinton.”

Edited by Sleepr2