An anti-Trump disabled boy was booed at a rally. The next day, he got to meet President Obama.

Just now, Zambroski said:

She's deplorable.

:lmao:

Ya know, I'm sure she didn't think anything of it.  She wanted the experience and money.  Maybe it was a challenge to her. :dunno:  She certainly didn't have any ethical problem with it - that you can be sure.

1 minute ago, SmeeAgain said:

Ya know, I'm sure she didn't think anything of it.  She wanted the experience and money.  Maybe it was a challenge to her. :dunno:  She certainly didn't have any ethical problem with it - that you can be sure.

No doubt in my mind.  

17 hours ago, JEFF said:

Rape defense. Lawyer.

i doubt she much into sex at all seeing bill had to stray.

Jesus Christ guys, she was a defence lawyer lol. If lawyers picked and chooses who they defend the system would suck worse than it does now. That being said she's still a lying cunt like momo. :lol:

Just now, Ebsell said:

Jesus Christ guys, she was a defence lawyer lol. If lawyers picked and chooses who they defend the system would suck worse than it does now. That being said she's still a lying cunt like momo. :lol:

They can and do pick and choose though.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

When a supposed fact check agency is using her memory to support her facts - they have nothing. They always have a choice and the judge doesn't request defenders.

From her book:

In her book “Living History,” Clinton recalls that Mahlon Gibson, a Washington County prosecutor, told her that the accused rapist “wanted a woman lawyer” to defend him, and that Gibson had recommended Clinton to Judge Maupin Cummings. “I told Mahlon I really didn’t feel comfortable taking on such a client, but Mahlon gently reminded me that I couldn’t very well refuse the judge’s request.”

Not that I care in the slightest bit one way or the other, she was simply doing her job and that's one thing that any attorney has to deal with.

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

They do pick and choose all the time.  If the don't want to handle it, they just recommend someone else and don't take the case.

6 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

When a supposed fact check agency is using her memory to support her facts - they have nothing. They always have a choice and the judge doesn't request defenders.

From her book:

Not that I care in the slightest bit one way or the other, she was simply doing her job and that's one thing that any attorney has to deal with.

her story was backed up by others. funny how "evidence" like this is downplayed, but shit pulled out of thin air is more factual :lmao: 

29 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Public defenders are attorneys on a roll call.  I've never heard of a time that you can't refuse or request the case to be assigned to someone else.  How do I know this? My father was an attorney.  My sister is.  My business is in an attorney's office and has been for 25 years.  To suggest she had to defend this person is complete nonsense.  I'm sure you've read where she had to defend him, but that would have been written by a partisan hack making excuses.

Don't the let facts get in the way of a delusion :news: 

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/

so this is where common sense should kick in. or do you think she liked the rapist and hated the victim?

Seriously?  I don't think she gave a shit about either.  She was just doing her job.  I don't fucking care one way or the other.  I simply know it complete bullshit when someone says she had to represent him.

2 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Seriously?  I don't think she gave a shit about either.  She was just doing her job.  I don't fucking care one way or the other.  I simply know it complete bullshit when someone says she had to represent him.

well some in here think otherwise, obviously.

so this is where common sense should kick in. or do you think she liked the rapist and hated the victim?

This whole argument is such nonsense.  You send a handicapped kid to a Hillary rally with a bunch of anti-Hillary sound bytes and shit like he had, I'm sure he'd get the same treatment there as Trump's rally.

1 hour ago, SmeeAgain said:

You do realize they are using her own words to fact check her own words.. 

Really? Gibson is now Clinton?

CNN, June 25, 2014: Gibson said Clinton called him shortly after the judge assigned her to the case and said, “I don’t want to represent this guy. I just can’t stand this. I don’t want to get involved. Can you get me off?”

“I told her, ‘Well contact the judge and see what he says about it,’ but I also said don’t jump on him and make him mad,” Gibson said. “She contacted the judge and the judge didn’t remove her and she stayed on the case.”

This whole argument is such nonsense.  You send a handicapped kid to a Hillary rally with a bunch of anti-Hillary sound bytes and shit like he had, I'm sure he'd get the same treatment there as Trump's rally.

Where Trump says "get em outta here" and riles his crowd up further Obama talks down the crowd, and explains how the protester has a right to free speech.

Yep.  Like my old man used to say; "bleeding hearts of the world can find any reason to unite"

Just stupid "dog and pony" shit some just love to eat up with a big fat spoon.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Like my old man used to say; "bleeding hearts of the world can find any reason to unite"

Just stupid "dog and pony" shit some just love to eat up with a big fat spoon.  

When you come out of your stupor watch this video slowly, and then think about who is swallowing the lies and bullshit with a big fat spoon. 

PS stand in front of mirror for help with the answer :thumb: