Wednesday Morning Cash From Grab Ass...

• Platinum Contributing Member

:bc: 

:lol: 

Florida’s Early Vote Ends With Record Turnout In Democratic Strongholds

Without Florida, a Trump victory is all but impossible.

Florida voters surged to the polls on Sunday, shattering all-time turnout records in at least three of the battleground state’s most populous and heavily Democratic counties on the final day of early voting.

Victory in Florida is essential for Republican nominee Donald Trump to have any chance of winning the White House. But analysts said the voters who turned out in historic numbers this weekend have likely given Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, a critical edge heading into Election Day.

I do believe this thing is tracking towards a Clinton victory,” wrote Steve Schale, a respected Florida Democratic strategist who has been following early returns closely. 

A Republican consultant in the state, David Johnson, said he believed Clinton could win by as much as three points, thanks in part to the shortcomings of his own party’s get-out-the-vote efforts.

“We used to have a great statewide operation,” Johnson told the Naples Daily News. “Now I’m not convinced that’s going on, because I don’t see the evidence. And I see it on the Democrats’ and their allies’ side.”

Souls to the polls invocation outside Miami-Dade County Hall early voting site pic.twitter.com/CJdWoyQ4ZE

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/florida-early-vote-2016_us_58200106e4b0e80b02cae01c?ref=yfp

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Even the hack pollsters have called Florida for Trump Taintrider, SBYL :guzzle: 

CwrLgA5WgAATdOS.jpg:large

If Hillary wins - you leave the forum forever.  If Dump wins - I'll leave the forum forever.  Deal chickenshit?  :snack:

Or are you flapping your lips and scared to back it up? :lol: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Early voting just proves more corruption and election fraud.

:lol::lmao::lol: 

Poor Whitey and can't grasp how America is changing :snack:

Prove it dumbass :thumb:

Edited by SnowRider

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

If Hillary wins - you leave the forum forever.  If Dump wins - I'll leave the forum forever.  Deal chickenshit?  :snack:

Or are you flapping your lips and scared to back it up? :lol: 

Be a man Momo and take the librul on like a man :thumb:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I happen to think it makes it very easy to commit fraud with early voting.  You can cast a ballot up to 3 times in Wisconsin with this. 

"If you live in Wisconsin, you can change your mind up to three times before your official ballot is cast and counted."

Not all of them are counted... Just the last one, that becomes the official ballot. Unless I am wrong on how it works. 

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Be a man Momo and take the librul on like a man :thumb:

No way in hell will that pussy momo vermin take that bet. Nor will he abide by it. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

"If you live in Wisconsin, you can change your mind up to three times before your official ballot is cast and counted."

Not all of them are counted... Just the last one, that becomes the official ballot. Unless I am wrong on how it works. 

No way in hell will that pussy momo vermin take that bet. Nor will he abide by it. 

:fuckoff:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

How do they know which is the last one?  How do they know how many times that you have voted? 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How do they know which is the last one?  How do they know how many times that you have voted? 

I am pretty sure all ballots sent have an ID number. So there is a record of which ballot was sent and when. The most recent one is counted. That is how it was explained to me. Could be 100% wrong though. I tried looking it up, but there is not a real good source with the info. I also find it hard to believe that Scotty Walker would allow a fraudulent system to be in place that would in theory usually only hurt R's. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I am pretty sure all ballots sent have an ID number. So there is a record of which ballot was sent and when. The most recent one is counted. That is how it was explained to me. Could be 100% wrong though. I tried looking it up, but there is not a real good source with the info. I also find it hard to believe that Scotty Walker would allow a fraudulent system to be in place that would in theory usually only hurt R's. 

I agree, it is very hard to find rules regarding it.