Wednesday Morning Cash From Grab Ass...

23 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Okay, the non-partisan Election Day butthurt monitor is here.  Deplorables, I ask that you please  keep your butthurt in check and get back into your basket 

:lmao: 

how are things ice? this place has become dipshit dynasty on steroids lately.

59 minutes ago, racer254 said:

“Any elector who, by accident or mistake, spoils or erroneously prepares a ballot may receive another, by returning the defective ballot, but not to exceed 3 ballots in all.”

http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/6/III/80/2/c

In Minnesota, Ryan Furlong, the communications director for the secretary of state, cited its website, which explains how a voter may change a vote up to seven days before election day.

The question, “What if I returned my ballot and want to change my vote?” is answered on the Minnesota’s secretary of state’s website:

You can ask to cancel your ballot until the close of business one week before Election Day. After that time, you cannot cancel your ballot. To cancel your ballot, contact the election office that sent your ballot. Your options are to have a new ballot mailed; vote in person at your local election office; or vote at your polling place on Election Day.

congrats racer, you found something out on your own. impressive.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

congrats racer, you found something out on your own. impressive.

Dude you are one of the dipshits that complained, then came back.  When ever someone like you is asked for legitimate information, you have nothing, zero, zilch, nada. 

You can always tell when you are clueless because you put up some meme or emoticon.  Pathetic and predictable. 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Dude you are one of the dipshits that complained, then came back.  When ever someone like you is asked for legitimate information, you have nothing, zero, zilch, nada. 

You can always tell when you are clueless because you put up some meme or emoticon.  Pathetic and predictable. 

It's almost like he is a Taintrider clone :guzzle: 

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao: 

how are things ice? this place has become dipshit dynasty on steroids lately.

Things are great.  Busy at work, family is good, getting lots of flying in.  I figured I'd pop in here to watch momo's head explode today.

19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Things are great.  Busy at work, family is good, getting lots of flying in.  I figured I'd pop in here to watch momo's head explode today.

:lies: from the ICEWelching sack of shit 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nice to see another one of the regulars from the old site back here :good:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

i said the dipshit factor in here was unbearable, left for over a month, came back when the election was over, several weeks ago. legit info? :lol: i post it all the time. i rarely put up memes, sometimes emoticons. are you confusing me with someone else, simpleton?

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i said the dipshit factor in here was unbearable, left for over a month, came back when the election was over, several weeks ago. legit info? :lol: i post it all the time. i rarely put up memes, sometimes emoticons. are you confusing me with someone else, simpleton?

Nope, you display all the typical traits of the usual liberal minions.