The nagger gets noisy again

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, now the liberals defend  Fox News now?  How does this work again?  Never mind, I don’t care.  :lmao:

Trump and his tweeter machine!  Rustling up the masses like a teenage girl!  A hot one!!!!  :lol:

Fuck you're stupid...nobody is defending Fox News...see if you can figure it out. 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck you're stupid...nobody is defending Fox News...see if you can figure it out. 

Yeah we figured it out some time ago.  Panty waisted queefing bleeding women such as yourself just have to be in a state of perpetual agitation over the guy.  Its what you do.  See if you can figure that out 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah we figured it out some time ago.  Panty waisted queefing bleeding women such as yourself just have to be in a state of perpetual agitation over the guy.  Its what you do.  See if you can figure that out 

Pffftttt....8 years of you crying about Obama...apparently you don’t remember.

If Obama had said 1/100 of the shit or acted this way you would have stroked out so save it although you and Trump do have a lot in common...I’m sure you can figure that out. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I listened for 8 long years from both you and your brother whine and rub ashes in each other’s hair.....or on each other’s heads....over Obama. So suck it the fuck up. This is what we do in America. 

Spin, do you just do this to wind up some members here or do you actually believe some of the tripe you post?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/mediaite/

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate Mediaite Left Biased based on story selection that almost always favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading sensational headlines and use of poor sources.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If Obama had said 1/100 of the shit or acted this way you would have stroked out so save it although you and Trump do have a lot in common...I’m sure you can figure that out. :lol:

Obama said plenty...he just didn't with a silver tounge. So you were fooled. Simple really.... except for you

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apparently you don’t remember Obambi and his followers bleating “ Bushes fault “ for years,,,,🖕

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

it's like 8 years of his posting existence have been wiped from his memory when he cried incessantly daily about Obama :lol: 

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I listened for 8 long years from both you and your brother whine and rub ashes in each other’s hair.....or on each other’s heads....over Obama. So suck it the fuck up. This is what we do in America. 

spumps not very vocal on the political spectrum.  He's a good guy

3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Obama said plenty...he just didn't with a silver tounge. So you were fooled. Simple really.... except for you

I wasn’t fooled by anything nor did I vote for Obama none of which changes the fact that Woolie (and others here) bitched for 8 years and continue to do so. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wasn’t fooled by anything nor did I vote for Obama none of which changes the fact that Woolie (and others here) bitched for 8 years and continue to do so. 

Quite certain in 3 years of Trump you've out threaded and out bitched them in Obama's 8.

It's a no doubter if you combine yourself with one or two others.

Them doing so obviously bothered you so your response is doing the same? 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So, now the liberals defend  Fox News now?  How does this work again?  Never mind, I don’t care.  :lmao:

Trump and his tweeter machine!  Rustling up the masses like a teenage girl!  A hot one!!!!  :lol:

Trump needs to come out against oxygen and breathing and spin, snacks, MC and beta will all suffocate themselves.  :lol:  

• Haha 2