Tsunami warning for Jamaica and Cuba after massive earthquake

Rod

Just now, Highmark said:

Nothing more destructive man has faced.  Hope the warning is just that and nothing really happens. 

They say it’s really hard to predict the likeliness and intensity of a tsunami. But yeah they’re unreal destructive 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

They say it’s really hard to predict the likeliness and intensity of a tsunami. But yeah they’re unreal destructive 

Kinda like what a skidoo 850 does to a 148hp ctec2

• Haha 3

I would like to see that day when old, white Americans could bid on poor young women from Central America and the Carribean area. 

They could put the women in thong bikinis and have them walk the elevated runway, so they can be inspected. I bet the bids would be astronomical. 

WTF? These girls are living in poverty anyway, at least this way they'd have a fukkin roof over their heads and some food. So, they' have ta' fuck an old white guy now and then. BFD, they're just gonna' get knocked-up by some lousy scum half-breed down there anyway. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ACE said:

Yeah, lots goes into it.   That one in 2003 was unreal.

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I would like to see that day when old, white Americans could bid on poor young women from Central America and the Carribean area. 

They could put the women in thong bikinis and have them walk the elevated runway, so they can be inspected. I bet the bids would be astronomical. 

WTF? These girls are living in poverty anyway, at least this way they'd have a fukkin roof over their heads and some food. So, they' have ta' fuck an old white guy now and then. BFD, they're just gonna' get knocked-up by some lousy scum half-breed down there anyway. 

I am 100% convinced you are a human trafficker.  Kill yourself.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Highmark said:

I am 100% convinced you are a human trafficker.  Kill yourself.  

Hes far too dumb for that. Hes just an old racist piece of filth who never had a dime until his grand pappy died 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Take a vaca. Go to the whore mall in Curacao

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Take a vaca. Go to the whore mall in Curacao

I'm afraid of prostitutes. I have OCD, and I have morbid fear of STDs. I'm also afraid of getting robbed by the pimps. I'm also afraid of being charged with sex travel laws. The US will prosecute you if they catch you going to a country for prostitution, especially for young girls. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I'm afraid of prostitutes. I have OCD, and I have morbid fear of STDs. I'm also afraid of getting robbed by the pimps. I'm also afraid of being charged with sex travel laws. The US will prosecute you if they catch you going to a country for prostitution, especially for young girls. 

They are not young

there are no pimps

they have a dr on staff.

You would love the place

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fucking creepy you've given it that much thought dude.  

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OCD=Old Cunt Diver:snack:

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Doesn’t trump have property down there? I’d laugh. :lol: 

Oh the news would go ape shit over that..would be epic!!:lol: