Ex ryder knows mountain sleds

@Ez ryder certainly knows mountain sleds, I was riding in Grand Lake, Colorado this past weekend and the guys who are renting Ski Doo and Polaris sleds wish they still had Cat's to rent as they said the Cat's have the most durable chassis, this confirms what EZ has been saying here for years.

When Ez talks mountain sleds.....Believe It!!! :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

@Ez ryder certainly knows mountain sleds, I was riding in Grand Lake, Colorado this past weekend and the guys who are renting Ski Doo and Polaris sleds wish they still had Cat's to rent as they said the Cat's have the most durable chassis, this confirms what EZ has been saying here for years.

Good lord, why don't you just move to Thief River Falls, buy a home right across the street from the AC factory so you can get up every morning and.............

:lol:

suzy favor hamilton girl GIF

Edited by snoughnut
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I heard here you've been in polaris and doo dealer ships after having to park in deep snow to deal with flaming issues :news: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Mechanics at Togwotee been telling me that for years. 

Wouldn't count rear skid in with "chassis."   Overall those mechanics said the Cats were most durable.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Ez Ryder
He's get a hold on Ballsack believe it
Like no other
Before you know it you'll be on your knees
He's an EZ Ryder
He'll take your heart but you won't feel it
He's like no other
And I'm just trying to make you see

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You got any pics of all of those cats on the mountain? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so that would be a you have no legit response then? ez,question to awnser what sled can take a,hit or hard landing better than a M ? 

I have never crashed an arctic cat so I dont know. But apparently that isnt good enough reason to buy one is that it "takes the hits" better because it seems that poos and doos outnumber the cats by a large margin. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have never crashed an arctic cat so I dont know. But apparently that isnt good enough reason to buy one is that it "takes the hits" better because it seems that poos and doos outnumber the cats by a large margin. 

Kool aid and advertising 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

so when was your last trip to a,forest service,lot out west to see what guys are ridding  ? 

poo deff took the lead from 11 on but doo and cat still had a decent showing . now poo is still prob 1,in deep snow sales but not even close as to what they were say 5 yrs ago . 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so when was your last trip to a,forest service,lot out west to see what guys are ridding  ? 

poo deff took the lead from 11 on but doo and cat still had a decent showing . now poo is still prob 1,in deep snow sales but not even close as to what they were say 5 yrs ago . 

I havent but Vince just admitted they (cats)werent there, just that people (somebody) wishes they were. :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

I havent but Vince just admitted they (cats)werent there, just that people (somebody) wishes they were. :lol: 

vince was at grand lake one of the very few spots in co with a groomed system most of your locals and regular western travelers are not in grand lake  vince was at a rental shop  . heading out next week will send you some picks 

• Thanks 1