They just can't do it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

TBH I dont really give a fuck who wins... I just like to throw shit on them because I didnt vote for them. :thumbsup:

You do  know, there is nothing wrong with throwing shit at someone ya voted for either , right?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So she never really got 3 million more votes than Sanders in the primaries?  :lol:  

You forget the states she done well in.   California, Texas, Illinois, Florida and New York. 

Just now, Anler said:

Nope

She won all the high population states.   I'm not saying the DNC didn't screw Sanders but I don't buy it was by stealing 3 million votes. 

Just now, Highmark said:

She won all the high population states.   I'm not saying the DNC didn't screw Sanders but I don't buy it was by stealing 3 million votes. 

100% they screwed him. they probably will again

I wouldn't doubt Biden's or Bloomberg's her guy.   She would be the type to not want any female to win if it wasn't her so throw Warren out.   Its obvious she hates Sanders.   She dislikes homosexuals unless its in front of a Camera or between her legs.   Comes down to Biden or Bloomberg.  

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I wouldn't doubt Biden's or Bloomberg's her guy.   She would be the type to not want any female to win if it wasn't her so throw Warren out.   Its obvious she hates Sanders.   She dislikes homosexuals unless its in front of a Camera or between her legs.   Comes down to Biden or Bloomberg.  

well bloombergs polling single digits so that ain't gonna happen.  

Edited by Angry ginger

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Actually he's making up some ground.  He hit double digits nationally in a few. (Not sure how to take any polls honestly.)   He does well out east and he's right in the hunt. 

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yeah but he has the money to change that! And he has his own network! Double boom!

2 hours ago, Anler said:

3rd party is a waste of time, even Bernie the stooge knows this. 

yet you have argued/commented  with me over this countless times. 

if ever a 3rd stood a chance it was last election and they brought shit to the table 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yet you have argued/commented  with me over this countless times. 

if ever a 3rd stood a chance it was last election and they brought shit to the table 

No they never stand a chance I never said that. they will never be allowed to participate in the debates. the 2 parties learned their lesson with Perot. 

And to date no 3rd party has the network to mobilze in all of the districts around the country like the dems and repubs do so they have zero chance. Its a wasted effort. thats why any independents latch on to a party to run. Trump did it with the republicans and Bernie is doing it with the democrats.  

This is what the DNC establishment is worried about.

Sanders leading in Iowa, which has its primary this coming Monday.

image.thumb.png.7216ec7ca367155a7a2b56d9c9898986.png

Then New Hampshire 8 days later where Sanders has an 8 point lead.

image.thumb.png.014f4d98cfff8fe4a3b78ee899651729.png

Nevada next where it is close and will certainly tighten if Sanders wins Iowa and New Hampshire.

image.thumb.png.2ad21435f6b94a004e721c4c85a399b7.png

Biden up big in South Carolina but that can change quick after the first few states vote.  It is possible Sanders wins the first three and I bet he does.  Betting odds has Sanders up by 3.4 points over Biden.

59 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Highlander says he’s toast anyway. The blacks are all voting for trump. :lol2:

I've read enough of Highlanders posts to know that he doesn't think for himself. He reads stuff and parrots that. He heard that from some neocon show and thinks it's true. 

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've read enough of Highlanders posts to know that he doesn't think for himself. He reads stuff and parrots that. He heard that from some neocon show and thinks it's true. 

Here’s crafty with his regurgitated material.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Here’s crafty with his regurgitated material.  

I think you’re both being a little harsh in your criticism of @Highmark.  Personally, I think Mr. Highmark is a man of extremely high caliber for whom I harbor nothing but the highest respect.  Which is why I know I can count on him to come out on February 3rd and stand in a corner for Team Warren.  :) 

14 hours ago, Anler said:

:lol:   Your amount of self conceit never ceases to amaze.   You sure you're not from Canada.  :lol:  

12 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

I think you’re both being a little harsh in your criticism of @Highmark.  Personally, I think Mr. Highmark is a man of extremely high caliber for whom I harbor nothing but the highest respect.  Which is why I know I can count on him to come out on February 3rd and stand in a corner for Team Warren.  :) 

:lol:  I'd vote for Sanders before that cunt.  :lol:  

My MIL is a staunch Democrat and participates in the Caucus'.   She has said even prior to Obama winning here that the Iowa democrats who do participate concentrate heavily on who they think has the best chance to win the election and polls don't always show accurate here because a caucus is more of a discussion than a straight show up and vote.   Kind of like deliberations of a jury.   Often times minds are changed.