They just can't do it.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Remove the Clinton's from power. :lmao:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sanders-supporters-clinton-allies-to-key-convention-committees

Supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders' White House bid and some Democratic National Committee members are frustrated with some initial appointments made by DNC Chairman Tom Perez to the crucial committees that will oversee the rules and party platform at this summer’s presidential nominating convention in Milwaukee, Wis.

Their frustration comes after Perez named former Rep. Barney Frank of Massachusetts – who was a surrogate for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign -- as co-chair of the convention’s Rules Committee. And Perez picked John Podesta – who served as Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager – to have a seat on the committee.

48 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Remove the Clinton's from power. :lmao:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sanders-supporters-clinton-allies-to-key-convention-committees

Supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders' White House bid and some Democratic National Committee members are frustrated with some initial appointments made by DNC Chairman Tom Perez to the crucial committees that will oversee the rules and party platform at this summer’s presidential nominating convention in Milwaukee, Wis.

Their frustration comes after Perez named former Rep. Barney Frank of Massachusetts – who was a surrogate for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign -- as co-chair of the convention’s Rules Committee. And Perez picked John Podesta – who served as Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager – to have a seat on the committee.

Yep, the clintons are the cause of a ton of the corruption in todays politics, but the DNC just won't stop.

Edited by racer254

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

If they black ball Bernie they will lose by the largest margin they have since Mondale. 

Bernie is a stooge if he doesn't mount a legit third party effort.  You know there's no way the DNC nominates him.

57 minutes ago, Matt said:

The Dems have learned literally zero from the pain that was inflicted on them in 2016.  It's hilarious to see how completely misguided they are.  Not that the repubs are any better.

Repugs don’t have super delegates IIRC 

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

Repugs don’t have super delegates IIRC 

They don't, but they didn't learn anything from the Tea Party movement that ousted a bunch of the big spenders and entrenched money.  They still spend like they're on a cocaine bender in a titty bar.

Just now, Matt said:

They don't, but they didn't learn anything from the Tea Party movement that ousted a bunch of the big spenders and entrenched money.  They still spend like they're on a cocaine bender in a titty bar.

That’ll never stop. It can’t now. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Bernie is a stooge if he doesn't mount a legit third party effort.  You know there's no way the DNC nominates him.

3rd party is a waste of time, even Bernie the stooge knows this. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

If they black ball Bernie they will lose by the largest margin they have since Mondale. 

If?  :lol:  

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

It would fuck the DNC 

they dont have a chance anyway, and they will have less of a chance if they dont run the front runner and that looks like its going to be bernie. 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't honestly know if I can take another four years of TRUMP'S ego. 

I mean like,the guy really sucks. He really does. 

Exactly.  I mean everyday it's like I'm waking up in a dystopian alternate future where somehow Biff is in charge, killed my dad, and is buttfucking my mom - figuratively speaking of course.  I just don't understand how people are somehow numb enough to think that any of this is normal.  IT"S NOT NORMAL!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

they dont have a chance anyway, and they will have less of a chance if they dont run the front runner and that looks like its going to be bernie. 

Bernie wasn't the front runner in 16.   This one is shaping up to be much more messy than that one.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Exactly.  I mean everyday it's like I'm waking up in a dystopian alternate future where somehow Biff is in charge, killed my dad, and is buttfucking my mom - figuratively speaking of course.  I just don't understand how people are somehow numb enough to think that any of this is normal.  IT"S NOT NORMAL!!

Yeah, I made some money in the market with Trump. BFD!!! He dropped all the environmental rules, so are we gonna pay for this in the future? 

MEXICO is gonna pay for the wall!! Yeah right Donny, ya' big-mouthed fuck. 

Fukkin bastid is invincible with that cunt Melania next to him. What can you say against him, " Oh, you got bad hair!! " 

I hate how he just has to let us know how great he is, 24/7. Never gives up, always has to tell us how great he is. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bernie wasn't the front runner in 16.   This one is shaping up to be much more messy than that one.  

Yes he was. They can do whatever they want in primaries and really dont even need to hold them. they cooked the numbers for hillary. I have no doubt. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes he was. They can do whatever they want in primaries and really dont even need to hold them. they cooked the numbers for hillary. I have no doubt. 

So she never really got 3 million more votes than Sanders in the primaries?  :lol:  

You forget the states she done well in.   California, Texas, Illinois, Florida and New York. 

Edited by Highmark