McConnell Had No Clue About Bolton Book

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh Trump will survive this because as evidenced here his brain dead eat his lies and smile...some of these Senators supporting him though are facing pressure and will have to answer to their constituents if they don’t let Bolton testify....good stuff! 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh Trump will survive this because as evidenced here his brain dead eat his lies and smile...some of these Senators supporting him though are facing pressure and will have to answer to their constituents if they don’t let Bolton testify....good stuff! 

As I've said before, let him testify.  Let them all be called to testify.  Period.  The dems will be crushed..even more.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

As I've said before, let him testify.  Let them all be called to testify.  Period.  The dems will be crushed..even more.  

Exactly and if that happens than so be it and if it goes the other way at least it will be done....for now. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW...Bolton might be a contemptible shitbag but it’s generally acknowledged that he doesn’t lie unlike you know who. :lmao:

Are you sure you want to stick with this story now?  I bet I can pull up three years of your contempt for Bolton.  Do you generally have such hatred for people that "don't lie"?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you sure you want to stick with this story now?  I bet I can pull up three years of your contempt for Bolton.  Do you generally have such hatred for people that "don't lie"?

As long as a D is next to their name its ok.. anyone else is bad

Just now, Mainecat said:

Seems the narrative changers are at it again.

Back to Mconnell not knowing about Bolton’s book........

Bolton was a war monger

Now hes cool as hell

GFY

Bolton is just another Trump appointed Republican realizing Trumps a fuckin a threat to our countries national security. From almost all of the witnesses called in the house to Bolton have been appointed by Trump and are republicans.

See the pattern you fuckin Trump retards?

17 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

:lol:

they will like anyone who  they think can damage trump.....anyone 

Does wanting/expecting him to testify automatically mean you support his policies or politics? Are you really that simple?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW...Bolton might be a contemptible shitbag but it’s generally acknowledged that he doesn’t lie unlike you know who. :lmao:

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

20 minutes ago, Pete said:

As long as a D is next to their name its ok.. anyone else is bad

17 minutes ago, Pete said:

Bolton was a war monger

Now hes cool as hell

GFY

16 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

:lol:

they will like anyone who  they think can damage trump.....anyone 

Not sure why I bother and I love how Zdumbfuck agrees until he suddenly doesn’t...can’t disappoint Tickets and Dopo!!! :lol:

Just now, washedupmxer said:

ya cuz that was my point :lol: 

it basically is. Unless you can link up anyone who historically hated Bolton but now 'likes' him.  :dunno: 

Wanting/expecting him to testify doesn't mean you now magically like him, just that you want to hear what he has to say. Not very hard to figure out.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

it basically is. Unless you can link up anyone who historically hated Bolton but now 'likes' him.  :dunno: 

Wanting/expecting him to testify doesn't mean you now magically like him, just that you want to hear what he has to say. Not very hard to figure out.

Ive already read here hes honest as the day is long, should we start there?