Did he really do it?

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That was all staged on a movie set in the desert. Highway, buildings, traffic. The entire shebang. They wanted a race war 

Dang nothing makes liberals happier than a race war!

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm not a betting man, but I would bet $100,000.00 that OJ did it. 

You mean you're not a man who pays his bets. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes, but juries always have to ask 2 questions.

1 did he do it?

2 , Did the prosecution prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he did it. That they failed to do.

Yep, that's why the family was awarded 33.5 million. 

46 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, that's why the family was awarded 33.5 million. 

It,s one thing to be awarded a settlement, it,s another huge thing to actually collect on that settlement. Does anyone have proof that the settlement was actually paid out and collected, since it isn,t the courts duty to make sure it was paid and collected ?

OJ did it and I dont think his son helped him kill his mom. I have said this before but my wife was living in California when this was going on and knew one of the detectives or cops or whatever and they said there was a shit load of evidence that got thrown out because of half ass cop work and OJ having great lawyers. But anyone who was at OJ's house after the murders knew the truth. Ill have to ask her about it again but yeah tons of blood at OJ's.

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

When you have these types of murders , it raises the simple question. Who else would have. The answer is almost always . No one.

Right, and the guy writes a book called "IF i did it" FFS man that takes alot of balls. :lol: 

Image result for oj simpson if i did it

1 hour ago, Anler said:

OJ did it and I dont think his son helped him kill his mom. I have said this before but my wife was living in California when this was going on and knew one of the detectives or cops or whatever and they said there was a shit load of evidence that got thrown out because of half ass cop work and OJ having great lawyers. But anyone who was at OJ's house after the murders knew the truth. Ill have to ask her about it again but yeah tons of blood at OJ's.

It wasn't his real mom.   I was referring to the older boy Jason from the previous wife.   I watched an interesting doc on it and there was some compelling evidence of him being involved.

https://kissrichmond.com/2004646/new-book-says-o-j-simpsons-son-jason-killed-nicole-brown-simpson/

Dear cites evidence found in Jason Simpson’s locker and trashcan including a hunting knife that forensic experts believe is the actual murder weapon and Jason’s habit of wearing knit caps similar to the one left at the crime scene that was actually never linked to O.J.

Dear also examines Jason Simpson’s personality and highlights his drug abuse and domestic violence history along with his anger management issues.

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It wasn't his real mom.   I was referring to the older boy Jason from the previous wife.   I watched an interesting doc on it and there was some compelling evidence of him being involved.

https://kissrichmond.com/2004646/new-book-says-o-j-simpsons-son-jason-killed-nicole-brown-simpson/

Dear cites evidence found in Jason Simpson’s locker and trashcan including a hunting knife that forensic experts believe is the actual murder weapon and Jason’s habit of wearing knit caps similar to the one left at the crime scene that was actually never linked to O.J.

Dear also examines Jason Simpson’s personality and highlights his drug abuse and domestic violence history along with his anger management issues.

there have been lots of "theories". But like I said the evidence at his house was overwhelming. His legal team was able to get alot of the damaging stuff thrown out. the cops knew it was him. Good way to sell books tho. 

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

there have been lots of "theories". But like I said the evidence at his house was overwhelming. His legal team was able to get alot of the damaging stuff thrown out. the cops knew it was him. Good way to sell books tho. 

Let's be honest the race card played just as large a part than lack of evidence control.

Just now, Highmark said:

Let's be honest the race card played just as large a part than lack of evidence control.

Yep.  Race and an absolute clown for an investigator (Fuhrman).

But really, if he didn't physically do it (which I think he did), he had his hands deep in it.  He's guilty and that's that.  But, she was no prize either.  It takes two.

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

When everything is at stake you use every tool you have available. And California was already bubbling over. 

It was called " JURY NULLIFICATION ".  They found that Det. Mark Furhman had called someone a NIGGER during an interview for a book or something, and when confronted with it, he denied it. 

That's what blew the case, negros on the jury, negros on the street waiting to riot.

Personally, I could give a shit for Nicole Brown, another good-looking blonde that could have, and should have married a good white guy. Instead, the fucking whore chose to be mounted by a negro. " Lay with dogs, you'll get up with fleas. " 

The one thing that is interesting is OJ isn't the only celebrity that's a dumb fuck with money. There have been countless allegations of rape and murders for years involving these high profile dumb fucks and the majority are blacks. 

8 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The one thing that is interesting is OJ isn't the only celebrity that's a dumb fuck with money. There have been countless allegations of rape and murders for years involving these high profile dumb fucks and the majority are blacks. 

There is a reason for this. Blacks have higher testosterone. This makes them want to fight and rape. They also have a cultural hatred of whites. They are brought-up hating whites, and the black families ( single mothers ) approve and promote violence against whites. 

This is a recipe for disaster and violence. 

42 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The one thing that is interesting is OJ isn't the only celebrity that's a dumb fuck with money. There have been countless allegations of rape and murders for years involving these high profile dumb fucks and the majority are blacks

Not really.

Phil Spector

Robert Blake

Robert Wagner (suspected)  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not really.

Phil Spector

Robert Blake

Robert Wagner (suspected)  

There are more whites than blacks in America, so there will be whites committing these crimes also.

However, blacks commit more of these crimes percentage-wise, than whites do. Blacks commit about 4-5 times the rate of crimes whites do. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

There are more whites than blacks in America, so there will be whites committing these crimes also.

However, blacks commit more of these crimes percentage-wise, than whites do. Blacks commit about 4-5 times the rate of crimes whites do. 

We're talking celebrities dumb fuck. 

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, and a lot of black celebrities commit a lot of crimes, black boy. 

Do the nurses know you are out again pee stain?