How do I know that an atomic bomb works by splitting an atom?

f7ben

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This thread proves the theory that people that try to shit on other people’s core beliefs with the answer of “because it’s science, bro” can’t seem to find enough rubble to shore up their own arguments very well.

:lol:

Oh, and Atheism is not a religion. That makes no sense at all.

Not at all.:lol:

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure I engage in the actions and mental states (can be shown via brain scan) that we use to define love.

Neal

A fondness brought about by familiarity over time?

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I can prove science!!!!!!! Cats flaming problem is oil related. Did You Know mixing oil and gas at 50:1 is flammable!!!!11111-- derp 

My cat had a tease burn late last season.  What does that mean!

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I can prove science!!!!!!! Cats flaming problem is oil related. Did You Know mixing oil and gas at 50:1 is flammable!!!!11111-- derp 

Behn literally never knew that :lol: 

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Again (as apparently you didn't get it the first time...) The Big Bang is a model of reality.  It is a theory that best explains the facts and observations we have.

It's role is actually fairly well known.

Your assessment is pretty bad.

Neal

your arrogance is showing. Again.

I know what it is. But it doesn't 'best' explain anything. NOTHING about it can credibly assess what existed before it happened. Nothing. And I know deep down it drives guys like you nuts because it just doesn't provide any of the answers you have fooled yourself into believing it does.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I know what it is. But it doesn't 'best' explain anything. NOTHING about it can credibly assess what existed before it happened. Nothing. And I know deep down it drives guys like you nuts because it just doesn't provide any of the answers you have fooled yourself into believing it does.

His fundamental belief centers around a hypothesis that has been scientifically decimated.  But hey let's wait it out.

:news:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well end of the day it's a theory but I'll choose to take the theory more seriously than a fable about seas parting and jesus coming back to life

nothing is just a theory! Theories are truly holy, like heaven on earth, orgasmic titillating nirvana according to neal :lol: 

Just now, frenchy said:

nothing is just a theory! Theories are truly holy, like heaven on earth, orgasmic titillating nirvana according to neal :lol: 

Theories can never be wrong,  only correct for the time!

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well end of the day it's a theory but I'll choose to take the theory more seriously than a fable about seas parting and jesus coming back to life

It's not even a theory, it's now a hypothesis.  

:lol:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

But some scientists agreed on a theory they will NEVER be able to prove.  So,  your religion is a fucking fairy tale!!!!!!

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

All good and fine.  We can all believe whatever theory we want that nobody will ever be able to prove.  We may just be some type of alien ant farm.  Wouldn’t that be a bitch!!!  :lol: