Los Angeles N**ggers

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Idgaf if she said it. Benny boy is in denial tho ... :read:

I listened to the clip last night and she clearly said Nakers?

Her explanation was she stumbled on saying Knicks and Lakers.

She obviously didnt say niggers

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Listen to the vid clip dummy ...

I already did.....I'd assumed yours is doctored because your a fucking idiot susceptible to that type of propaganda 

• Haha 1

Career alcoholic says it’s “Nakers”. Yep, that’s it. 

Can’t even listen correctly. Science, Satan and God have all determined F7Bhent is dumbass. We have a universal cause. :lol: 

Edited by bussman

Just now, spin_dry said:

If hannity said it I’d vote for him being lowered into Somalia by cable via Kobe’s helicopter. 

Let's just get them to do what he said he'd do...waterboarding.  Then give him a fucking hairstyle that doesn't look like hes from some bootlegging 1930's speak easy.

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

Career alcoholic says it’s “Nakers”. Yep, that’s it. 

Can’t even listen correctly. Science, Satan and God have all determined F7Bhent is dumbass. We have a universal cause. :lol: 

Holy triggered 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

I love that you think that. :smooch: 

Look , I wasnt mocking just you. There are several dumbasses here that reject all science while taking prescriptions and staring at their cell phone and using Google maps and enjoying the most comfortable life in human history ALL BECAUSE OF SCIENCE AND NOT GOD

Edited by f7ben

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Look , I wasnt mocking just you. There are several dumbasses here that reject all science while taking prescriptions and staring at their cell phone and using Google maps and enjoying the most comfortable life in human history ALL BECAUSE OF SCIENCE AND NOT GOD

Science is because of God. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Science is because of God. 

Right , that's why men of god spent 1500 years calling scientists heretics and burning , dismembering , drowning and crucifying them.

That bullshit dont hunt here

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right , that's why men of god spent 1500 years calling scientists heretics and burning , dismembering , drowning and crucifying them.

That bullshit dont hunt here

Men of “god” as in occult satanists only posing as Christians? You are correct. Glad we finally agree. :bc: 

25 minutes ago, bussman said:

Men of “god” as in occult satanists only posing as Christians? You are correct. Glad we finally agree. :bc: 

There is no god , that's why he has never shown himself and let's evil men parade around claiming the represent him.

Sorry man

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not at all

Can you please post the audio that you are using to base your opinion.  If you say all of these have been doctored I would sure love to hear the original.  

Please post it if you can.  

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Can you please post the audio that you are using to base your opinion.  If you say all of these have been doctored I would sure love to hear the original.  

Please post it if you can.  

Click on Spins original link. What she says sounds absolutely nothing like niggers.

She clearly enunciated a long A sound 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Click on Spins original link. What she says sounds absolutely nothing like niggers.

She clearly enunciated a long A sound 

Yea, that's the same audio clip that everyone else here is listening to.  

However, I don't think there was malice in what she said.  It was the slip of the tongue.  I don't make anything of it.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea, that's the same audio clip that everyone else here is listening to.  

However, I don't think there was malice in what she said.  It was the slip of the tongue.  I don't make anything of it.  

I really couldnt care less if the stupid bitch said niggers .....I'm just not hearing it 

Edited by f7ben