Sled ride

Poncho

11 hours ago, Poncho said:

Finally out for a ride. Griffith to Eganville then Barry’s Bay, we did that Friday. Short ride on Saturday, heavy snow and no groomed trails. We ran down to Plevna. Great day

EF1AA000-C078-44F1-A81B-C39D1D0AB070.jpeg

AC5CB1CB-C1AA-4CA3-A777-E160D745DAD4.jpeg

B38C4DEE-EB3B-4F64-9DC0-46CB2A62D015.jpeg

Nice.

PS needs more snow and cold, but that didn't stop idiots from running the trails and even my lake.

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

Surprising how many are on my lake as well. I thought it was a little early for lake running. No lakes in my area are staked yet.  

Did you get any rain your way, Ponch, or was it all snow? 

e108 to 800 north to e106 to 950( limerick lake)to 960 to934 to 910 to e trail into mcarthurs, continued on e trail to 1006 to e101 south,cloyne to kaladar was shown closed,it was in great shape 800 north was also shown closed ,they dont groom to the lake because of a condemned bridge, 5 miles of bumpy trail an then scoot out on lake and up the bank and continued on,upper back muscles were a little sore this morning,flat and fast all day 5 miles south of madoc and around 10 miles of trail near cloyne kinda sucked, the rest was great

• Like 1

185 miles yesterday. My place south to Mazinaw, then we headed west via the Weslemkoon trails to McAuther Mills and then south to Bancroft for lunch. The Granite was packed. Trails a little rough in spots because of the fresh snow but in all pretty good

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Puzzle not grab it?

I love the Trudeau comment in his add............This thing starts first pull and is more loyal than Justin Trudeau is to turbans Asking $1000 obo or possible trade, No lowballs

LOL

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I love the Trudeau comment in his add............This thing starts first pull and is more loyal than Justin Trudeau is to turbans Asking $1000 obo or possible trade, No lowballs

LOL

:lol:Now I know why you posted that. That is good!! :bc:

• Like 1