Corruption of The Dem Party..Joe Rogan and Jimmy Dore

I think this is obvious to pretty much everyone. The Dem party and their political media outlet CNN are trying to convince everyone what they should be thinking and it's not working. Fox news is far more effective at controlling their base. 

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think this is obvious to pretty much everyone. The Dem party and their political media outlet CNN are trying to convince everyone what they should be thinking and it's not working. Fox news is far more effective at controlling their base. 

Fox is the leased biased by far. The unapproved dem candidates have to go on fox to get a fair shake 

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Fox is the leased biased by far. The unapproved dem candidates have to go on fox to get a fair shake 

Fox can turn you around in just one night. Theyve done it forever and we have literally posted hundreds of threads proving it over the years. 

Jimmy Dore nails it about Sanders.  If Sanders would take the gloves off this fight would be over.  It could be the greatest theater of all times.  If Sanders used those same aggressive tactics with Trump he would destroy Trump.  My god that would be awesome.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Jimmy Dore nails it about Sanders.  If Sanders would take the gloves off this fight would be over.  It could be the greatest theater of all times.  If Sanders used those same aggressive tactics with Trump he would destroy Trump.  My god that would be awesome.  

It’s a mystery to me why he is so soft. You aren’t going to win with that approach. Step up and sling some shit Bernie!!!!!1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How does he do that tho, the media networks control what they let you see. They don't give Bernie enough time to really influence people. It took him going on joe Rogan to turns things up. 

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

How does he do that tho, the media networks control what they let you see. They don't give Bernie enough time to really influence people. It took him going on joe Rogan to turns things up. 

This should scare everybody.  Especially at the levels the media work at now.  They don’t even try to hide it anymore.  They don’t care.  Convincing was too hard, now...they’ll just tell you what you should think.

I think there should be a political channel where candidates...ALL candidates can speak, interact and “sell” their plans freely.

Nawwww.  Nobody would tune in.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

Network media can't completely control social media.  If Bernie were to take the gloves off, SM would blow up.  Eventually the networks would have to acknowledge the issue or they become even more irrelevant.  Whats stopping Sanders from taking a more aggressive stand?  What does he have to lose.  Not votes, that's for sure.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This should scare everybody.  Especially at the levels the media work at now.  They don’t even try to hide it anymore.  They don’t care.  Convincing was too hard, now...they’ll just tell you what you should think.

I think there should be a political channel where candidates...ALL candidates can speak, interact and “sell” their plans freely.

The debates are a joke. Not enough time to properly answer anything. The candidates will tell you as much. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

There is it's called YouTube and Facebook but those are also censored. Google was censoring Tulsi Gabbard searches. It's been out there for some time now that Google can control 15 million votes. Everything you type, view, search in your phone or computer goes thru algorithms which dictates what content gets pushed your way. The media does their part too. 

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

There is it's called YouTube and Facebook but those are also censored. Google was censoring Tulsi Gabbard searches. It's been out there for some time now that Google can control 15 million votes. Everything you type, view, search in your phone or computer goes thru algorithms which dictates what content gets pushed your way. The media does their part too. 

A nation of mush minds.  World really.

41 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s a mystery to me why he is so soft. You aren’t going to win with that approach. Step up and sling some shit Bernie!!!!!1

No mystery, he’s in the know. His plane crashes for sure. He’s controlled opposition, nothing else. Problem is the democrats created a base so stupid their base bought the bullshit way more than anticipated. Republicans did it too but to a lesser degree. 

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Network media can't completely control social media.  If Bernie were to take the gloves off, SM would blow up.  Eventually the networks would have to acknowledge the issue or they become even more irrelevant.  Whats stopping Sanders from taking a more aggressive stand?  What does he have to lose.  Not votes, that's for sure.  

Ask JFK what’ll happen. Bernie has already been warned. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm thinking what's stopping him is lack of funds and  resources. I posted a link to a movie called the great hack. It's all about how the Trump campaign used social media to win the election. This is how all campaigns will be run. Check it out, aside from the political bias it shows how it's done. No Russia just science. 

MV5BMGViZWEwOGItMGZlMC00YzE1LTk5ZWItMGYxYjhhMjBmNDMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg4NjY5OTQ@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,675,1000_AL_.jpg

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bussman said:

No mystery, he’s in the know. His plane crashes for sure. He’s controlled opposition, nothing else. Problem is the democrats created a base so stupid their base bought the bullshit way more than anticipated. Republicans did it too but to a lesser degree. 

So Trump is in the know then

Got it

8 hours ago, bussman said:

Agreed.  Bernie knows his role....and if he peeps off again, he’ll get slapped again (but still paid nicely).  It’s just sad as fuck their lemmings pretend to act like they have a real democracy going on over there.

Nowhere in my lifetime has the “lesser of two evils” been more clearer in our sad, two-part political suck fest.

Well it looks like the excuse narrative for 2020 is out. Zuckerberg and Facebook are going to help Trump win the election. I’ve heard Hillary and Soros run with this one already. 
So sad for these fucks that they can’t control social media like they can most of the other media outlets. 
:news:

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

This is the 64,000 dollar question, yet again. why did he tuck his tail and run away when the DNC burned him in 16?. I remember him up in the bleachers after he was run off, he looked like a kid that had his bat and ball taken by the neighborhood bully and was to afraid to stand up and fight for it, he will likely be that way again when pushed. 

hes a PUSSY in a room of badgers

13 hours ago, Anler said:

Fox can turn you around in just one night. Theyve done it forever and we have literally posted hundreds of threads proving it over the years. 

I wonder if there is actual truth, and who most reports it?  I wonder if maybe they’re more truthful than the msm.  I wonder if thats why they’ve become more successful than their competitors.  I wonder if its because they actually will put opposing viewpoints and let the viewers decide, something we’re sure not getting on “Face the Nation” or “Meet the Press”.  I wonder why some are so hellbent thinking they’re above it all by assuming only they can parse out the truth, and everyone else is dumb.  Actually I dont wonder.  It plays out here every day.  

12 hours ago, bussman said:

*looksatSmales*

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Well it looks like the excuse narrative for 2020 is out. Zuckerberg and Facebook are going to help Trump win the election. I’ve heard Hillary and Soros run with this one already. 
So sad for these fucks that they can’t control social media like they can most of the other media outlets. 
:news:

Yup.  Except that Zuckerburg and Facebook have done more to suppress Trump support than just being hands off.  Imagine, the public actually using their own free will and electing a president?  Bezos controls the Washington Post and cant stand Trump.  NY Times is no better.  All that Soros money getting thrown around and Trump still gets re elected.  Huh.  Now what?  :lol:  :bc: 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wonder if there is actual truth, and who most reports it?  I wonder if maybe they’re more truthful than the msm.  I wonder if thats why they’ve become more successful than their competitors.  I wonder if its because they actually will put opposing viewpoints and let the viewers decide, something we’re sure not getting on “Face the Nation” or “Meet the Press”.  I wonder why some are so hellbent thinking they’re above it all by assuming only they can parse out the truth, and everyone else is dumb.  Actually I dont wonder.  It plays out here every day.  

*looksatSmales*

Yup.  Except that Zuckerburg and Facebook have done more to suppress Trump support than just being hands off.  Imagine, the public actually using their own free will and electing a president?  Bezos controls the Washington Post and cant stand Trump.  NY Times is no better.  All that Soros money getting thrown around and Trump still gets re elected.  Huh.  Now what?  :lol:  :bc: 

Fox news is MSM you dope. You are example A of what I described. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fox news is MSM you dope. You are example A of what I described. 

He is fucking blind and thinks I’m part of the Democrat base as well. :lol: