Did you hear?

Anler

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is the gravitational constant for a universe not yet created moron?

You literally just questioned how plantes could be made .....you're a fucking moron

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its over your head.

Pretty much everything is sadly. But that happens when you draw arbitrary lines in the sand based on nothing but emotion and stubbornness. Perfect example of how IQ doesn’t correlate to wisdom. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Science enables us to talk to each other at the speed of light. Faith enables nothing but guilt

Faith is important to us all.  The what and how of it is up to the individual.  Without faith, there'd be no inventions to bring us to speak at the speed of light.  Many inventors and scientists were religious.

Image result for albert einstein religion

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

Pretty much everything is sadly. But that happens when you draw arbitrary lines in the sand based on nothing but emotion and stubbornness. Perfect example of how IQ doesn’t correlate to wisdom. 

Maybe Bhen can explain why if the gravitational constant is off by even one decimal place, our universe would not have been created.  Lets not even get into all of the constants.

This is not even the start of real science.

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe Bhen can explain why if the gravitational constant is off by even one decimal place, our universe would not have been created.  Lets not even get into all of the constants.

This is not even the start of real science.

Maybe you can explain where god is?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why don't you run some mathematician examples and see how far past the impossible 1 in 10^42 you are.

Listen you fucking moron , maybe the gravitational co stant was different a trillion trillion times in the past but this time it was just right and here we are.

Your feeble fucking mind just cannot get itself around the scale of time and the complexity of the odds of life. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen you fucking moron , maybe the gravitational co stant was different a trillion trillion times in the past but this time it was just right and here we are.

Your feeble fucking mind just cannot get itself around the scale of time and the complexity of the odds of life. 

So you believe in spontaneous generation also known as abiogenesis that was totally and scientifically falsified?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you believe in spontaneous generation also known as abiogenesis that was totally and scientifically falsified?

I believe that I dont have a clue how anything works.....I also dont believe that because I'm too dumb too understand the universe that it means there must be some magical all powerful deity responsible for my existence. 

I'm happy being agnostic and I dont give a fuck about things I cant explain as it relates to seeking some type of explanation for why I exist. 

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is only one gravitation constant that works for our universe.  Now what happens when we add the other fine tune constants to the equation.  Your probability of events happening by chance have long been  tossed out the window. 

There is no science to support it.  Only faith.

Just now, f7ben said:

I believe that I dont have a clue how anything works.....I also dont believe that because I'm too dumb too understand the universe that mea s there must be some.magical all powerful deity responsible for my existence. 

I'm happy being agnostic and I dont give a fuck about things I cant explain as it relates to seeking some type of explanation for why I exist. 

We both believe in the impossible.  I at least acknowledge it and don't try to pass it off as some lame science experiment.:bc:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I believe that I dont have a clue how anything works.....I also dont believe that because I'm too dumb too understand the universe that it means there must be some magical all powerful deity responsible for my existence. 

That's right, you don't even know how the FINAL DRIVE RATIO is affected with variations in lug height. 

So, why don't you just...…………..SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's right, you don't even know how the FINAL DRIVE RATIO is affected with variations in lug height. 

So, why don't you just...…………..SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

You owe me 25k usd

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Just because I always find it interesting when people say they are “agnostic”.  What does that mean to you?  Serious question.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why, what is causing it?  More importantly why are universes and planets created from the aftermath.  That is silly.

You know when the expanding universe realization did a number on the present day of the time forever universe theory, the data was suppressed to not give ammo for the creationists who seemed to be correct all along.

So other theories like multiverse with zero scientific basis were invented to keep the faith.:bc:

The current thought is that the early universe was made of hydrogen. In areas of slight changes in density, hydrogen began to attract by gravity. These areas became the first suns. They convert hydrogen to heavier atoms by fusion just as they do now. They collapse when the get down to iron. This blows the created material out in space creating nebulas. These are where stars are born. This is a process we see happening today. Now why this happens from beginning to end is anyone’s guess. My guess is that it has nothing to do with a bunch of crackpots figuring out a way to control people in the Middle East thousands of years ago. :bc:

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just because I always find it interesting when people say they are “agnostic”.  What does that mean to you?  Serious question.

I dont deny the existence or profess the nonexistence of any higher power. It means that I dont have the answers and I'm not actively seeking them. It's the most comfortable place I've ever been.

12 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

The current thought is that the early universe was made of hydrogen. In areas of slight changes in density, hydrogen began to attract by gravity. These areas became the first suns. They convert hydrogen to heavier atoms by fusion just as they do now. They collapse when the get down to iron. This blows the created material out in space creating nebulas. These are where stars are born. This is a process we see happening today. Now why this happens from beginning to end is anyone’s guess. My guess is that it has nothing to do with a bunch of crackpots figuring out a way to control people in the Middle East thousands of years ago. :bc:

Gravity in a vacuum just happens to bond into the only constant to 15 decimal digits precision that could give any reason to our universe being created   without it we are dead.  Oh yah, sign me up.