Did you hear?

Anler

Just now, bussman said:

In that case Satan needs a bogeyman which would be Christ. 

The scripture states god created satan

I'm sorry if that part of the story doesnt fit how you want to view it.

Makes no difference to me. The satan of the bible is as real as Thor or Batman or any other figment of man's imagination

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

The scripture states god created satan

I'm sorry if that part of the story doesnt fit how you want to view it.

Makes no difference to me. The satan of the bible is as real as Thor or Batman or any other figment of man's imagination

Maybe someday day you’ll be honest enough with yourself and quit trying to convince yourself of that and finally have peace of mind. What you believe or don’t believe effects me none whatsoever.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

He’s not a waste of my time at all. He’s a really good person in real life. :bc: 

I know he’s a good dude. He’s not ready to take the red pill. Anyone who calls everything we talk about a conspiracy theory isn’t ready

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Maybe someday day you’ll be honest enough with yourself and quit trying to convince yourself of that and finally have peace of mind. What you believe or don’t believe effects me none whatsoever.  :bc: 

How amazingly wrong you are....my mind was never at peace while I grappled with trying to please the god of my ancestors. Real peace is replacing dogma with reality

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I know he’s a good dude. He’s not ready to take the red pill. Anyone who calls everything we talk about a conspiracy theory isn’t ready

There is no red pill

1 hour ago, bussman said:

It doesn’t specifically say either way. Link the scripture though, maybe I’m wrong, I haven’t read the OT in awhile. 

Colossians 1:16,  "for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can't see--such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through him and for him."

satan was an arch angel 

Edited by spin_dry

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  ive seen it all now

Do you know how many times I’ve stared at the FSCE screen, shaking my head and muttering those same words?

Yet....almost every day...BAM!  Something that keeps me coming back for more!

:lol:

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Colossians 1:16,  "for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can't see--such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through him and for him."

satan was an arch angel 

Correct.  Technically God created Satan but, it’s also belongs into the narrative “free will” (among several others).

What a book!  MMGW scientists got nothin’ on that thing....but they do pretty well with their shifting blame and narrative changes to enforce their own prophesies for sure!!!  Wait....do they have a book too?  Or do they just use the media?

They need this guy!!!!!!!

83504E98-9A76-4178-BC5E-D0163386B6AC.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Correct.  Technically God created Satan but, it’s also belongs into the narrative “free will” (among several others).

What a book!  MMGW scientists got nothin’ on that thing....but they do pretty well with their shifting blame and narrative changes to enforce their own prophesies for sure!!!  Wait....do they have a book too?  Or do they just use the media?

They need this guy!!!!!!!

83504E98-9A76-4178-BC5E-D0163386B6AC.png

Oh fuck...what a phony shyster.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There is you just don’t see it

It’s like Stevie Wonder proclaiming the mountains aren’t in front of us because he can’t see them.  Bhen speaking in absolutes on these subjects only validated how lost and blind he is. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

satan was an arch angel 

God created our heavenly realm and earth. Not his (or satans) is how I interpret that. 

But if that helps you hate the creator by all means take Satan’s bait, deception and truth twisting is what he does best. Or don’t is my hope. :bc: 

26 minutes ago, bussman said:

God created our heavenly realm and earth. Not his (or satans) is how I interpret that. 

But if that helps you hate the creator by all means take Satan’s bait, deception and truth twisting is what he does best. Or don’t is my hope. :bc: 

Well , you're the only one that interprets it that way.....which is great. You can believe anything you want

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well , you're the only one that interprets it that way.....which is great. You can believe anything you want

The “only one”? lol

My guess is most Christians haven’t given it much thought. 

I’ve always asked the evangelical types or solid theologians for that matter why if God is perfect did he create a being capable of being fallible. The best I could get was everything coming back to free will. I understand that. That would help me understand it better then if God did create his angels. 

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

The “only one”? lol

My guess is most Christians haven’t given it much thought. 

I’ve always asked the evangelical types or solid theologians for that matter why if God is perfect did he create a being capable of being fallible. The best I could get was everything coming back to free will. I understand that. That would help me understand it better then if God did create his angels. 

Why do you see it as being fallible?

I see it as what keeps our morality as I don't know what type of greedy SOB's humans would become living in a world where everything is perfect and goes there way.  We need to keep being brought back down to reality.

Not in this world at least.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why do you see it as being fallible?

I see it as what keeps our morality as I don't know what type of greedy SOB's humans would become living in a world where everything is perfect and goes there way.  We need to keep being brought back down to reality.

Not in this world at least.

I meant fallible in the context of Adam and Eve’s original sin. 

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The idea of "free will" is the biggest logical fallacy in the history of sham religions.

It's what finally drove the blast nail into my rejection of everything I'd been taught

But we all have free will. Satan has fully duped you into this position. Mission accomplished. 

8 minutes ago, bussman said:

But we all have free will. Satan has fully duped you into this position. Mission accomplished. 

We do not have free will.

We did not choose to be created.

Our supposed free will is the choice between compliance or eternal suffering

That is not free will. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We do not have free will.

We did not choose to be created.

Our supposed free will is the choice between compliance or eternal suffering

That is not free will. 

Yes we do. 

True. 

Simpleton talk that’s actually contradictory to your stance. 

Yes it is. 

For somebody that claims it’s all a fairy tale you sure seem to have a lot to say about it. Maybe at minimum stop lying to yourself, that’s the worst person we can lie to. :bc: 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Yes we do. 

True. 

Simpleton talk that’s actually contradictory to your stance. 

Yes it is. 

For somebody that claims it’s all a fairy tale you sure seem to have a lot to say about it. Maybe at minimum stop lying to yourself, that’s the worst person we can lie to. :bc: 

I have a lot to say about it because I was raised in a fundamental evangelical household and had the bullshit shoved down my throat for over 20 years.