Ouch tbh imo

Rod

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

What kind of implement is that?  Why would someone leave that in the middle of a field?  

Be a seeding tool. Not too uncommon for them to be parked in a field by the bush for shade 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Don’t see any ski tracks so he was probably doing a powder wheelie and never seen it coming 

Is that from your neck of the woods? We had a guy die over the weekend here..Hit a farm implement in a field

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Is that from your neck of the woods? We had a guy die over the weekend here..Hit a farm implement in a field

I don’t know. A buddy just sent me the pic and didn’t elaborate 

Just now, ACE said:

I don’t know. A buddy just sent me the pic and didn’t elaborate 

Gotcha. This happened out in Kivalo's neck of the woods..I think we have had 5 deaths since Friday..

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/outdoors/2020/01/cato-snowmobiler-dies-after-crashing-in-cayuga-county-police-say.html

45 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Back somewhere around 97 my buddy hit an implement like that at night....I remember looking back and seeing his headlight doing flips and thought holy fuck...amazingly he was unhurt but his sled was fucked. He had a guardian angel on his shoulder that night. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Back somewhere around 97 my buddy hit an implement like that at night....I remember looking back and seeing his headlight doing flips and thought holy fuck...amazingly he was unhurt but his sled was fucked. He had a guardian angel on his shoulder that night. 

Man, I hate it when I'm out riding, look back and my buddy isn't there, stop and wait a minute, then turn around and head back..My mind going ape shit on what I'm going to find.. Luckily, every time it's been mechanical or a pee break.. Haven't seen a sled accident yet other than some minor blowing a corner getting stuck stuff. 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Man, I hate it when I'm out riding, look back and my buddy isn't there, stop and wait a minute, then turn around and head back..My mind going ape shit on what I'm going to find.. Luckily, every time it's been mechanical or a pee break.. Haven't seen a sled accident yet other than some minor blowing a corner getting stuck stuff. 

Yeah not sure I like riding with my brother anymore cause he just gets hammered 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Yeah not sure I like riding with my brother anymore cause he just gets hammered 

I'll have a couple beers at lunch, but I have some friends like that, I won't ride with them,. I went out Friday did 80 miles in 3 hours including lunch break, my buddies went out same day, did 50 miles in 10 hours..they spent that much time drinking Trailside and in bars..Fuck that shit..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I'll have a couple beers at lunch, but I have some friends like that, I won't ride with them,. I went out Friday did 80 miles in 3 hours including lunch break, my buddies went out same day, did 50 miles in 10 hours..they spent that much time drinking Trailside and in bars..Fuck that shit..

I like putting miles on then at the end of the day pour a couple good ones at the shack that’s 15 miles from my house 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I like putting miles on then at the end of the day pour a couple good ones at the shack that’s 15 miles from my house 

Exactly

I had a drunk hit the back of the drag at high speed when I was grooming back in 1987. The guy said he didn't see the flashing beacon on the drag or the 2 on the top of the groomer. Fucked him up bad and the sled landed on the drag similar to that picture.

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Just read on the internets the dude this happened to got away with Just a broken leg 

52522805-460F-424D-98D1-6BDF58F75D1A.png

I don't think that's the one in NY, doesn't have our registration stickers on it