Virus is interesting.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, as everyone knows, these things attack and kill the weak first.  Usually, the knowledge to beat it and a cure is off the backs of the first waves of victims.  I’m in the hope of “the weak” being the mentally weak also (and it usually is).  Those that that are in a constant state of despair,  negativity and hopelessness usually have a system that gives up just as fast. That will do everyone some good.  

You'd be surprised how many that appear healthy....will get the shit kicked out of them over this.  It amazing how many antibiotics are just thrown around at people like candy.  Every time you get one it just makes the bugs stronger.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

You'd be surprised how many that appear healthy....will get the shit kicked out of them over this.  It amazing how many antibiotics are just thrown around at people like candy.  Every time you get one it just makes the bugs stronger.

https://www.pbs.org/video/frontline-trouble-antibiotics/

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

I agree 100%.  Fuck, I won’t even take aspirin two days in a row.  I try to let the body do it’s job.

While antibiotics are over-used, they're useless against stuff like this.  Antibiotics are for bacterial infections.  This is a virus.  All you can do is let the body do its thing and make sure you're helping it in the fight by staying hydrated, fed, and rested.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

While antibiotics are over-used, they're useless against stuff like this.  Antibiotics are for bacterial infections.  This is a virus.  All you can do is let the body do its thing and make sure you're helping it in the fight by staying hydrated, fed, and rested.

I got a good chuckle with the newscasters reminding sheeple to get their flu vaccine.

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

The antibiotics are used for the bacterial infection you get from your immune system being beat down. 

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, as everyone knows, these things attack and kill the weak first.  Usually, the knowledge to beat it and a cure is off the backs of the first waves of victims.  I’m in the hope of “the weak” being the mentally weak also (and it usually is).  Those that that are in a constant state of despair,  negativity and hopelessness usually have a system that gives up just as fast. That will do everyone some good.  

See if it's a man made version first ...

Just now, ford_428cj said:

See if it's a man made version first ...

True but, it's still most likely to kill off the old and weak first no matter what.  Stronger immune systems can hold out longer...even if the result is still the same.

22 minutes ago, Pete said:

Never had a flu shot in my life..

I stopped getting them after I was forced to every year in the military..along with whatever else bullshit they injected my with or made me take.  In the last 20 plus, I bet I've gotten the actual flu maybe 2 times.  My wife goes every year like she was told to growing up.  Every third year she gets bedridden for a few days with it.  I also know friends that have similar experiences as us.  Some get it some do not.  

IMO...it's a worthless shot for the vast majority.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

True but, it's still most likely to kill off the old and weak first no matter what.  Stronger immune systems can hold out longer...even if the result is still the same.

Immune system attacks itself sometimes - it's why so many young healthy people died from spanish flu.

I got a flu shot two months ago, and my fukkin shoulder is still hurting!! 

I don't do the flu well. I got it many years ago, and thought I was gonna' croak from it. 

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I got a flu shot two months ago, and my fukkin shoulder is still hurting!! 

I don't do the flu well. I got it many years ago, and thought I was gonna' croak from it. 

Well you are a pussy so......

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I stopped getting them after I was forced to every year in the military..along with whatever else bullshit they injected my with or made me take.  In the last 20 plus, I bet I've gotten the actual flu maybe 2 times.  My wife goes every year like she was told to growing up.  Every third year she gets bedridden for a few days with it.  I also know friends that have similar experiences as us.  Some get it some do not.  

IMO...it's a worthless shot for the vast majority.

I get a flu shot every year for health reasons. One year i was the only one on our group trip riding because they all got the flu. :lol:

I just saw  a news blurb and they definitely refused the CDC’s help..fuckers are for sure  hiding some shenanigans. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Can't trust the Chi-coms though. City of 11 million people on lockdown. That doesn't happen with regular flu.

3 cities of roughly that population 

Our govt knows this was an engineered bioweapon. I'm not saying anything nefarious occured but the response to its release accidental or not tells us all we need to know