Pompeo’s side

jtssrx

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, saw the report on this yesterday.  His side is much more believable.  The liberal media looking for “shock and gotchas” have just plain discredited themselves thoroughly.

She is a liar.  Period.

Our media is rotten to the core. Fuck those idiots, I don’t believe a work they say.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fuck that lying piece of filth 

You really need to work on this hatred you have of all people who are achievers and doers in life, or maybe start achieving and doing it yourself.  :dunno: .

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You really need to work on this hatred you have of all people who are achievers and doers in life, or maybe start achieving and doing it yourself.  :dunno: .

Every minute of my life is filled and I wouldnt change it a bit.

I hate traitors to this country and so should every free man. 

Pompeo has spent a lifetime trying to decimate my rights. Fuck him

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck that lying piece of filth 

Pretty much. All one needs to do is listen and watch Pompeo in interviews. The mother fucker is a seething mess under that automaton exterior. Everything is scripted with the guy while he’s in the public light.

Jt is now defending a slimy CIA director. Can’t make this shit up. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Pretty much. All one needs to do is listen and watch Pompeo in interviews. The mother fucker is a seething mess under that automaton exterior. Everything is scripted with the guy while he’s in the public light.

Jt is now defending a slimy CIA director. Can’t make this shit up. 

Trump cult

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Every minute of my life is filled and I wouldnt change it a bit.

I hate traitors to this country and so should every free man. 

Pompeo has spent a lifetime trying to decimate my rights. Fuck him

So you’re a cheap seat chirper.

You say that about pretty much everyone.  Its old and tiresome, and I bet he’d have to be restrained if you made that accusation to his face.  Quit thinking your perspective of the world as the only prism that matters.

Pompeos resume and achievements put him where he is, and yours where you are.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Our media is rotten to the core. Fuck those idiots, I don’t believe a work they say.

It’s sad it’s come to this.  They serve(d) an I poor tang role and they destroyed their own integrity in the last decade or so.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

So you’re a cheap seat chirper.

You say that about pretty much everyone.  Its old and tiresome, and I bet he’d have to be restrained if you made that accusation to his face.  Quit thinking your perspective of the world as the only prism that matters.

Pompeos resume and achievements put him where he is, and yours where you are.

Fuck off retard

Obama's resume and achievements made him Potus , and yours made you a bread delivery guy and porta potties pumper

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s sad it’s come to this.  They serve(d) an I poor tang role and they destroyed their own integrity in the last decade or so.

Switching back and forth between “face the Nation” and “ Meet the Press”.  Its embarassing, they dont even make a pretense of having balance.  A roundtable of sycophants is not a balanced conversation and why the public is waking up to the “washington and media” classes.  They all go to the same parties, kids go to the same schools, and they could not care less about what flyover country thinks.   

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Switching back and forth between “face the Nation” and “ Meet the Press”.  Its embarassing, they dont even make a pretense of having balance.  A roundtable of sycophants is not a balanced conversation and why the public is waking up to the “washington and media” classes.  They all go to the same parties, kids go to the same schools, and they could not care less about what flyover country thinks.   

Chuck Todd repulses me as any faction of the Press.  You can still see Obama’s cum stains on ALL of his ties.

Absolutely disgusting.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Mr. 1970's Critcal Thinker  can't see through Pompeos horseshit and fascist ways and defends his resume and high achievement...goddamn old man open your fucking eyes and get past your partisan stupidity. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mr. 1970's Critcal Thinker  can't see through Pompeos horseshit and fascist ways and defends his resume and high achievement...goddamn old man open your fucking eyes and get past your partisan stupidity. 

What the fuck are you prattling on about now?  You made your point, and I made mine.  Put on your big boy pants and move on.  Keep supporting that deep state.