Pompeo threatens NPR's Mary Louise Kelly

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor unhinged Limp1 

Hospital wait times aren’t as bad as the lobbyists in the US make them. I shared some stats but you are so unhinged that you wanted to call that a lie. 

in my experience there is a better selection of cheese in the average Canadian grocer than the US.  You wanted to make that a lie so you talked about specialty cheese stores.  You are so desperate. There is a photo below from our regular grocer. Whenever we would hit a grocery to stock up there was usually just sharp cheddar not choices like the photo below. Other posters backed me up on this. 

The people I boat with are usually half my age. A lot of people my age stopped running class v. They make fun of me by calling me Dad. 

I pay more for flights to avoid US airports. Your security people are fucktards that are convinced everyone wants to stay in your country. I also have not skied in the US since Trump. 

Climate change is a real threat. I’m sorry you are dumb enough to believe the oil lobby not the PhD’s that study this. PS the oil companies had admitted to a campaign of misinformation on climate change. 
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/08/exxon-climate-change-1981-climate-denier-funding

Sorry to make you cry again Limp1 your allergy to facts is really showing. 

253BBDD4-B7E4-4947-B0CF-7A9D556CB9B8.jpeg

NO FRILLS.

:lol:

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

NO FRILLS.

Exactly. A low end grocery store in Canada has a huge selection. Limp1 had to go to a specialty shop and call it a win. He’s a little unhinged like most Trumpsters these days. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Exactly. A low end grocery store in Canada has a huge selection. Limp1 had to go to a specialty shop and call it a win. He’s a little unhinged like most Trumpsters these days. 

'EVERYONE IS AN UNHINGED SNOWFLAKE BUT ME!!!!!!  THEY JUST ACT LIKE THEY ARE LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY AT MY COMPLETE IDIOCY!!!!"

:lol2:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

'EVERYONE IS AN UNHINGED SNOWFLAKE BUT ME!!!!!!  THEY JUST ACT LIKE THEY ARE LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY AT MY COMPLETE IDIOCY!!!!"

:lol2:

I’m keeping count. Closing in on 3,000 times Trumpsters have been triggered PAB’s.   Fortunately you are in your own world. Every post of yours counts. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I’m keeping count. Closing in on 3,000 times Trumpsters have been triggered PAB’s.   Fortunately you are in your own world. Every post of yours counts. 

Seems others are keeping count also.  :lol2:

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Please stop quoting the hemorrhoid 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Please stop quoting the hemorrhoid 

Guilty pleasure. It’s like watching reality tv and Seeing some hillbilly get his truck repoed. Or some dumbass getting a pile of junk in a storage locker and pretend it’s not all going to end up in the dump. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor unhinged Limp1 

Hospital wait times aren’t as bad as the lobbyists in the US make them. I shared some stats but you are so unhinged that you wanted to call that a lie. 

in my experience there is a better selection of cheese in the average Canadian grocer than the US.  You wanted to make that a lie so you talked about specialty cheese stores.  You are so desperate. There is a photo below from our regular grocer. Whenever we would hit a grocery to stock up there was usually just sharp cheddar not choices like the photo below. Other posters backed me up on this. 

The people I boat with are usually half my age. A lot of people my age stopped running class v. They make fun of me by calling me Dad. 

I pay more for flights to avoid US airports. Your security people are fucktards that are convinced everyone wants to stay in your country. I also have not skied in the US since Trump. 

Climate change is a real threat. I’m sorry you are dumb enough to believe the oil lobby not the PhD’s that study this. PS the oil companies had admitted to a campaign of misinformation on climate change. 
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/08/exxon-climate-change-1981-climate-denier-funding

Sorry to make you cry again Limp1 your allergy to facts is really showing. 

253BBDD4-B7E4-4947-B0CF-7A9D556CB9B8.jpeg

I'm unhinged?? I wrote 6-7 sentences, you got 6 paragraphs, a link, and a picture... :taunt:

And as usual all 6 of your paragraphs are a lies, fraudulent, deceptive...What an utter loser in life.. Pathetic to the maximum max!!!!111

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Barb.  It's ragdoll Tuesday!

I mean fuck the guy is such a fucking retard he uses Walmarts Velveeta section as the standard for good quality aged cheddar in the US..:lol:

It's like going to McDonald's looking for an awesome burger. 

38 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I mean fuck the guy is such a fucking retard he uses Walmarts Velveeta section as the standard for good quality aged cheddar in the US..:lol:

It's like going to McDonald's looking for an awesome burger. 

Barb and MC are tied and undisputed imbeciles in this place.

It’s literally amazing to watch them every single day.  And that really says something here.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Its the Walmart of grocers.  Very Beta.

No Longos?  Sobeys?  Fortinos?

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Huh, I can get 5 year cheddah in a local gas station..Try again loser

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is Barb really talking about the lack of food selection in the USA?  :lol:  What an idiot.  

Straight up, legit said can't good aged cheddah in the states..:lol2:

On 1/28/2020 at 9:49 AM, Rigid1 said:

I'm unhinged?? I wrote 6-7 sentences, you got 6 paragraphs, a link, and a picture... :taunt:

And as usual all 6 of your paragraphs are a lies, fraudulent, deceptive...What an utter loser in life.. Pathetic to the maximum max!!!!111

Nope. All the truth. Poor stupid limp1. But at least your lying friend Zambo the clown backs you up. Momo will too.  Good job. 

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. All the truth. Poor stupid limp1. But at least your lying friend Zambo the clown backs you up. Momo will too.  Good job. 

-3000 reputation says otherwise.. bahahaha!!!! Loser!!!

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

-3000 reputation says otherwise.. bahahaha!!!! Loser!!!

It’s the triggered pussy ass bitch count and I’m proud of it. It’s not just 3,000. It’s more like 3,500 since you and the PAB’s got your nickers in a knot.  You should be proud I think we were responsible for at least 500.  I laugh about all those nights you were so triggered you couldn’t sleep so you stayed up searching for my posts.  Now it’s mainly Momo and his dupes so it’s not quite as entertaining because they were already proven losers. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s the triggered pussy ass bitch count and I’m proud of it. It’s not just 3,000. It’s more like 3,500 since you and the PAB’s got your nickers in a knot.  You should be proud I think we were responsible for at least 500.  I laugh about all those nights you were so triggered you couldn’t sleep so you stayed up searching for my posts.  Now it’s mainly Momo and his dupes so it’s not quite as entertaining because they were already proven losers. 

Oh hey..

:finger3:

Here's to 3k

Screenshot_20200129-185952.png

Edited by Rigid1