Pompeo threatens NPR's Mary Louise Kelly

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Shut up you fat, lying twerp.  Your defense of the lies and the indefensible dishonesty of the media is as laughable as you trying to defend your own lies and dishonesty.

Now, go put a coat of sex wax on your Lance Armstrong bracelet.

You poor Jealous piece of shit. Tell me more about your pretend stock trades.  psssst. Practice online trading account don't count in real life you stupid concussed clown. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You poor Jealous piece of shit. Tell me more about your pretend stock trades.  psssst. Practice online trading account don't count in real life you stupid concussed clown. 

Oh, it’s not my life that is pretend now, is it?

Yeah.

Oh, it’s not my life that is pretend now, is it?

Yeah.

You couldn't even give details of the stock trade.  You made up the same story about pulling someone's hair in a fight 3 months apart.  "Just last week I had to tune this guy in because his girlfriend wouldn't shut up. "  When you aren't lying you are being stupid. Eat a dick you concussed clown. :lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You couldn't even give details of the stock trade.  You made up the same story about pulling someone's hair in a fight 3 months apart.  "Just last week I had to tune this guy in because his girlfriend wouldn't shut up. "  When you aren't lying you are being stupid. Eat a dick you concussed clown. :lol:

Everything I said I did was there.  I don’t have honesty or integrity issues.  Sorry you do.  That’s your choice to be a liar.....and has been for years.  You are just a lying, repugnant retarded little child....IN HIS MID 50’s!!!!

Holy shit!!!  :lol:

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No they aren't. It may make you feel better to say that but they are fact checked and taken to task for lying. Trump is over 16,000 lies or falsehoods and no reckoning.   He lies about things of no importance, and things that are very important you all give him a pass.

Hell you don't even want to hear the truth just like the GOP.

blah blah blah. you half whit, they suffer almost no repercussions from lying you idiot. Neither Trump nor the MSM.

You're so fucking stupid I cant believe you can walk and chew gum at the same time.

So is he.  It’s “his brothers” turn to use the PC right now.

:lol:

He’s on the same level as Momo. Brags about all his stuff but too cowardly to post a pic, or even name where he lives. It’s so believable. :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So is he.  It’s “his brothers” turn to use the PC right now.

Drunk Barb is the best, she just lashes out in every direction, hits like 6 threads,  black out drunk lashing out like a woman scorned and then passes out, the wife is left washing the pissed stained sheets in the morning..:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

He’s on the same level as Momo. Brags about all his stuff but too cowardly to post a pic, or even name where he lives. It’s so believable. :lmao: 

It’s would actually be pretty sad.....If he wasn’t such a little petulant douchebag of course.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Drunk Barb is the best, she just lashes out in every direction, hits like 6 threads,  black out drunk lashing out like a woman scorned and then passes out, the wife is left washing the pissed stained sheets in the morning..:lol:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

This exact time.

Link to the proof? Pompeo released a recording maybe?  

You have nothing. Just the word of a lying POS like Pompeo against a reporter.  

But you are dumb enough to believe Trump's lies, why not Pompeo's ?

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Everything I said I did was there.  I don’t have honesty or integrity issues.  Sorry you do.  That’s your choice to be a liar.....and has been for years.  You are just a lying, repugnant retarded little child....IN HIS MID 50’s!!!!

Holy shit!!!  :lol:

What were the specifics of the trade again?  What month did your manly hair pulling incident take place?

Deflection in 3, 2, 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

What were the specifics of the trade again?  What month did your manly hair pulling incident take place?

Deflection in 3, 2, 1

Isn’t this material of your like a year old.  Didn’t you take. A beating on it back then too?  :lol:

Watch yourself, little lady.  I’ll snap your training bra!!!!   :lmao:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

No spelling mistakes?  Good boy.

How about you come up with proof of the reporter lying.

I don't dispute it happened.

My issue is he agreed to the interview as long as the questions remained on an agreed upon topic, and she blew that.

Act like a hack reporter, act surprised your treated like a 2 bit hack reporter.