2 hours of opening arguments by trumps lawyers

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Pretty much destroyed over 3 years of democrat investigations and the politically driven impeachment.

Democrats are really on the defense and red faced on the news currently.  They are pretty visible distraught as they fill the air waves after 2 hours of open statements today.

Edited by BOHICA

They should be distraught, they’ve made fools of themselves and dragged the country through 3 years of bullshit and fake news.  And now they’re finally getting called on it.  Can’t wait until the case is dismissed, and they really put on the crying jags.

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Not one subpoena was predicated with a vote of the House.

How is it obstruction to not comply with an illegal subpoena..... :lol:

Its not.  How awesome is it going to be to see the Rs make their case in about 10% of the time that the Ds made theirs, and win?  I look forward to some serious unhinging.

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its not.  How awesome is it going to be to see the Rs make their case in about 10% of the time that the Ds made theirs, and win?  I look forward to some serious unhinging.

We haven’t been hinged for some time now.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

You idiots are actually spending a Saturday afternoon watching this garbage....hey Woolie what is it you tell me....go outside....get some air for fucks  sake!!!!!!!!!   You three remind me of this. :lol:

140FFDFA-58E9-42B5-B9E5-78B04DE26EE6.thumb.jpeg.c54bc36a9e85d49d0170afd3d4c1ba49.jpeg

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You idiots are actually spending a Saturday afternoon watching this garbage....hey Woolie what is it you tell me....go outside....get some air for fucks  sake!!!!!!!!!   You three remind me of this. :lol:

140FFDFA-58E9-42B5-B9E5-78B04DE26EE6.thumb.jpeg.c54bc36a9e85d49d0170afd3d4c1ba49.jpeg

US has time zones...  started at 10 east coast time and rapped up at noon east coast time.  Much of the country was in morning coffee time during this and none took part in the afternoon on a Saturday.

it wasnt an all day marathon to try and prove the earth is flat like the democrats have during the trump administration.  Basically Trumps team got up there this morning and told the Senate the earth is round much to the dismay of those with TDS

I think the dems KNEW they would not knock Trump out, from day one. I believe they took a chance and had nothing to lose. I believe their goal was to hope they could get something to stick, but if not, they at least could besmirch TRUMP, to some degree. Maybe they were hoping to knock him down a few points in the next election, which could give Biden a win. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I rode 6 full days in the last 3 weeks, taking this weekend off.  How many miles you have on?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

7D973F43-68D6-4E29-90BF-F4339B560F5C.thumb.jpeg.07932e65a8079ef581e8fe0689883c62.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Pretty much destroyed over 3 years of democrat investigations and the politically driven impeachment.

Democrats are really on the defense and red faced on the news currently.  They are pretty visible distraught as they fill the air waves after 2 hours of open statements today.

Any good vid clips of it anywhere? I know I won't see anything on the news if it paints Trump or the Republicans in a good light. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

My God what a blood bath....."They think they can read minds, I ask you to read words."    These guys could basically rest their case after this 24 minute opening statement.  The Dem Judicial committee's own witnesses said everything anyone with 2 functioning brain cells needed to hear.  Its over Johnnie!

Edited by F3600

Wow, what a bunch of idiotic morons. How anyone can defend the Dem's and actually want them in power over President Trump, is beyond me?? :crazy:

• Gold Member

It was cool to see it laid out, which wasn’t discussed or brought up today, and most prolly didn’t know that the subpoenas that the house Dems use in their obstruction of justice claims were illegal and against the US constitution from the beginning.

Edited by BOHICA

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It was cool to see it laid out, which wasn’t discussed or brought up today, and most prolly didn’t know that the subpoenas that the house Dems use in their obstruction of justice claims were illegal and against the US constitution from the beginning.

Most people knew accept for pouts.  His head basically farts out chubby thoughts of stupid

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I thought this was a sledding site.