Largest Veterans organization demands apology after Trump said traumatic brain injuries from Iranian attack are 'not very serious'

One would think you'd expect a concussion or two in the service.... probably consider yourself quite lucky of that's all you get 

Since we have over 67,000 reported concussions a year in the states from football alone I'd say this butthurt crying by a liberal agenda

16 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

One would think you'd expect a concussion or two in the service.... probably consider yourself quite lucky of that's all you get 

Since we have over 67,000 reported concussions a year in the states from football alone I'd say this butthurt crying by a liberal agenda

Comparing football related concussions  to concussions caused by explosions. Only someone as stupid as you could even dream of making such a comparison. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Just keep looking more dumb grandma 😂

Dude, your’re the guy stupid enough to make such a ridiculous comparison. Be a man for once and own it. Otherwise you’ll keep being the dumb cunt you’re known for here. Your choice. 

Edited by spin_dry

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Comparing football related to concussions  to concussions caused by explosions. Only someone as stupid as you could even dream of making such a comparison. :lol: 

Are you being serious right now?

”MEAN EXPLOSIONS CAUSED BY DRUMPH!!!!!”

:lol:

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Just keep looking more dumb grandma 😂

LOL!  seriously.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Dude, your’re the guy stupid enough to make such a ridiculous comparison. Be a man for once and own it. Otherwise you’ll keep being the dumb cunt you’re known for here. Your choice. 

Derp concussions are different based on what causes it derp 

Ffs 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

We all know every explosion and helmet to helmet contact are the same :lol2:

Here you senile old lady let me help you

Concussions are rated on how the individual responds not what happened

Ffs libs are stupid

I truly enjoy his forts here though

”Explosion grade concussions!”

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The proper term is blast induced TBI. The majority of the brain damage occurs because of sudden pressure increases on the legs and abdominal area. The sudden resulting surge in blood pressure results in a spike in inner cranial pressures resulting damage to the blood brain barrier and various levels of damage to the small blood vessels in the brain. I’m a little shocked that as ex military you didn’t know the mechanisms of blast induced TBI. Of course what I wrote only scratched the surface of the dynamics of these injuries. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The proper term is blast induced TBI. The majority of the brain damage occurs because of sudden pressure increases on the legs and abdominal area. The sudden resulting surge in blood pressure results in a spike in inner cranial pressures resulting damage to the blood brain barrier and various levels of damage to the small blood vessels in the brain. I’m a little shocked that as ex military you didn’t know the mechanisms of blast induced TBI. Of course what I wrote only scratched the surface of the dynamics of these injuries. 

This is where spin tries to cover his ass..(Google something quick that follows what I said..I sound intelligent)

Frigging clock work.. bahaha..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

This is where spin tries to cover his ass..(Google something quick that follows what I said..I sound intelligent)

Frigging clock work.. bahaha..

It’s my line of work. Some people change oil, others know this stuff. :) 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’s my line of work. Some people change oil, others know this stuff. :) 

I thought you retired..............................

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Is there any subject that Derpski can’t look stupid commenting on?