Who has a higher IQ, Trump or Elon musk

Rod

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s very well documented where donny got his money and how. That’s pretty much a no brainer. 

In the past forty years trump has spent a billion living a life like few others have. Never mind what he has, this entire forum could retire on what he was spending as a private citizen every year.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Right.  So why spread so much disinformation?  He’s still a success by any measure.  Only in TDS world can his life be spun into some kind of negative thing.  The intellectual gyrations are hilarious to watch actually 

Yup.  There’s enough to dislike about the man.  Making up bizarre stories and scenarios discounting his successes isn’t necessary and shows a bizarre obsession some have about disliking those that have done well.

Or simply put....haters gonna hate.  Smh.

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Shut the fuck up you inbred fucking hayseed.  You dont have a clue and neither does the disgruntled and frustrated fellow above you.  :lol: 

If compared to investing in the market I guess, if you want to use that as a metric.  Many families piss through large inheritances, so that metric is really not valid. I watched my ex mother in law piss through 2 million in 10 years, it happens.  It could have been worth 20 million now if she had a clue.  Trump chose to expand the business, employ 50,000 people, pay a boat load of taxes and take a whole lot of headaches on.  You can hold that against him if you want. I don’t.

All of it.  And yeah, its weird.

You’re the dipshit who made the claim that a president who by all accounts is a billionaire, is dead broke,  thats on you.

Trumps logic on the number of people he employs is one of my favorites. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

Trumps logic on the number of people he employs is one of my favorites. :lol:

Huh?  In what context does that have to do with the comment about this bogus notion that he somehow “squandered” his inheritance?  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Huh?  In what context does that have to do with the comment about this bogus notion that he somehow “squandered” his inheritance?  

who says he squandered it? I actually have respect for his ambition and he has certainly made his name into a brand. Just laugh at the notion (peddled by him) that he's self made. Again his wealth is a function of the assets he inherited and how they appreciated over time, not his business ventures.

Another reason why we will never see his taxes unless he is forced to do so by the highest court.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well you brought up the number of people he employed.

If he’s giving the number, it’s a lie. Plain and simple.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

who says he squandered it? I actually have respect for his ambition and he has certainly made his name into a brand. Just laugh at the notion (peddled by him) that he's self made. Again his wealth is a function of the assets he inherited and how they appreciated over time, not his business ventures.

Another reason why we will never see his taxes unless he is forced to do so by the highest court.

The Donald Trump brand is self made 

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: you're fucking senile

30 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well you brought up the number of people he employed.

If he’s giving the number, it’s a lie. Plain and simple.

Sure, in response that his success in life is somehow meaningless because he either got a jump start on it or would have been better off leaving it in the market, a fairly common dig at him.

30 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Split hairs much?  He turned a few million into several billion no matter how you look at it.  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you're fucking senile

Ben, your butthurt is noted.  You can move along now.  You remind me of the guys who used to mark up my portable toilets on the construction sites where several trades were all working on a job.  Ignorant, loud and a bad attitude in general.  They all had such a hostility towards each other, and figured vandalizing a 600 dollar toilet was gonna fix everything.   Its really not much different than you running around here with your hair constantly on fire calling everyone dumb and wishing people in government dead.  :lol:  

:lol:

I remember reading stories on Trump in various prestigious (and regarded!) financial mags waaaaaay back before he was elected and a pronounced a “liar”.  They were pretty clear on what he was given, what he started with, what he turned it into and how he did it.  

Some of you are just plain hilarious delusional if you believe some of your own shit you are posting here (I know some of you don’t).

The funniest thing about the haters (and pretend haters) in here is, they don’t hate Trump so much as some of the members in here they like to troll with this utter bullshit.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I remember reading stories on Trump in various prestigious (and regarded!) financial mags waaaaaay back before he was elected and a pronounced a “liar”.  They were pretty clear on what he was given, what he started with, what he turned it into and how he did it.  

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some of you are just plain hilarious delusional if you believe some of your own shit you are posting here (I know some of you don’t).

The funniest thing about the haters (and pretend haters) in here is, they don’t hate Trump so much as some of the members in here they like to troll with this utter bullshit.

Yeah it wasn’t until the beta male butthurt brigade came around that trump became no good and broke