First darwin award 2020?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fresno-california-man-dies-hurtling-400-feet-across-river-in-his-mercedes-after-high-speed-police-chase/

Authorities are investigating after a California man died after hurtling about 400 feet across a river in his car after being pursued by police. David Callahan, 58, of Fresno hit an embankment of the San Joaquin River, launched into the air and landed on the opposite bank on Monday, Fresno Police Sgt. Bob Reynolds told CBS affiliate KGPE-TV.

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude will forever be a legend. And that news chick has some nice tits. 

Was not going to open link until I saw that lmao

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Guy was a lil bit nutty for sure

Thats how you go out running from the cops, dont give them a chance to taze you and beat the shit out of you! Jump the fucking river!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats how you go out running from the cops, dont give them a chance to taze you and beat the shit out of you! Jump the fucking river!

He went out in spectacular fashion alright. Can you imagine those last few seconds, weightless until the abrupt stop? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The police always call off the chase just before a horrible crash? I’ve seen this jump done a thousand times by the duke boys. Snooty German cars aren’t ment to jump. 

:lol: Imagine the hair on the ass of the cop if he followed him!!!  That’s some serious bootlicking god type moves!!!!

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I bet bhen can beat 400 feet with his M5?:lol:

With his regarded wrenching skill, it would probably completely disintegrate upon take off making him look like Wile E. Coyote holding the wheel in mid air all the way to the scene of his death.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He went out in spectacular fashion alright. Can you imagine those last few seconds, weightless until the abrupt stop? :lol:

Yeah that dukes of Hazzard shit doesn't always work in real life. :lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dude!  That’s awesome!  That’s the GNAR ASS MUTHA FUCKA AWARD, Not Darwin.

Go Jan Michael and Burt!!!!!!!!

(Special credit for those who get the movie reference).

Great movie, only it was Bronson, not Burt, unless you're talking about another movie I am not familiar with? :bc:

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Great movie, only it was Bronson, not Burt, unless you're talking about another movie I am not familiar with? :bc:

Bronson?  It’s another movie then.  I‘m scratching my brain trying to think of a movie starring JMV and Bronson.  Off to google!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Bronson?  It’s another movie then.  I‘m scratching my brain trying to think of a movie starring JMV and Bronson.  Off to google!!!

The Mechanic. Early 70's

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I remember that scene but I can't recall any other part of that movie? Guess I better get googling as well.

Edit: I remember it now but I must have not been impressed or something as I think I only watched it once? I was 14-15 so who knows what I was doing?

Edited by irv