Rogan votes Bernie.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Tulsi isn’t a viable candidate. There’s that. 

Maybe not.  But that’s not up to your party to decide from the top down.  Well, it’s holiday be but we know how your “democracy” works.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe not.  But that’s not up to your party to decide from the top down.  Well, it’s holiday be but we know how your “democracy” works.

She’s simply not a likable person. Winning a popularity contest like the us presidential election isn’t about competency. It’s about likability and who can be the most entertaining. 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

She’s simply not a likable person. Winning a popularity contest like the us presidential election isn’t about competency. It’s about likability and who can be the most entertaining. 

This from the party who brought you Hillary......twice. 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

About the same thing that they say about republican house and senate members that voiced hatred of trump during the primaries. Now they’re his little bitches hiding under their desks. YesI’m mr trump. Yesum mr trump. :lol: 

Poor stupid Zambo the clown got owned hard. 

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I literally know zero ppl who don't like her after listening to her. She and Yang are the only relatively reasonable dems

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Matt said:

I literally know zero ppl who don't like her after listening to her. She and Yang are the only relatively reasonable dems

Isn't it weird that being "reasonable" is considered a virtue now.  Shouldn't it be a normal requirement?  NOPE...not anymore.

Her antics have started to wear thin on me the last month or so though.  She's being forced to try too hard to stay relevant...and I find it unbecoming.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Matt said:

Yang is one of those candidates that is easy to dismiss until you actually get to hear him speak in depth instead of at those  one line potshot gong shows masquerading as debates.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 hours ago, Matt said:

She’s not getting elected as president. She’s boring. Americans rarely elect boring. They like objects that shine or make a lot of noise. Dubya was probably the exception. He has low charisma and was fairly low key. But he ran against a lizard man. I personally like Tulsi. Her interview with Rogan was good. She’s a thoughtful candidate. Yang is too. Bright with fresh ideas. But Yang’s ideas will never mesh with middle America. Especially the boomers. I do think tulsi would make an exceptional VP choice for Bernie. She can articulate positions well and has youth. I thought rogan’s Interview with Bernie was good to. Rogan’s perceptions on the man changed dramatically following the interview. 

Edited by spin_dry

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Soon you’ll be all alone. 

Nope, it’s been nice meeting more and more that are awake. With the divide between the awake and the asleep getting bigger it’s been much easier to see. Almost like how it was prophesied......

Life is so cool and good right now. :bc:  

Edited by bussman

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Nope, it’s been nice meeting more and more that are awake. With the divide between the awake and the asleep getting bigger it’s been much easier to see. Almost like how it was prophesied......

Life is so cool and good right now. :bc:  

Ok.....