If this Texas student doesn't cut his dreadlocks, he won't get to walk at graduation.

47 minutes ago, The One said:

That was made by you for you !!! And yes analglide also lmmfao!!!

No, admin asked me to make it for you four homos. STFU and post only in that thread, 800 FAGGON. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Being “livid” probably didn’t describe my attitude on my drive up.  Looking back, it was pretty funny.....probably not remembered that way by any of them though.

My kid was an idiot but, fucking career educators don’t get to withhold her rights (or anybody else’s) within their pearly little walls.  Fucking idiots....errrr, I mean, “intellectually elite!”

Right.   Kids do stupid stuff.  Adults should know better.   This whole thing with police being involved in everything is ridiculous.  
A vendor was telling me his 16 year old Boy patted a girl on the ass at school and was charged with sexual assault . He is now on the sex offenders list.   Even the girls parents agreed it didn’t warrant criminal charges  after seeing the video,  but police refused to drop charges.   

Just now, Cold War said:

Right.   Kids do stupid stuff.  Adults should know better.   This whole thing with police being involved in everything is ridiculous.  
A vendor was telling me his 16 year old Boy patted a girl on the ass at school and was charged with sexual assault . He is now on the sex offenders list.   Even the girls parents agreed it didn’t warrant criminal charges  after seeing the video,  but police refused to drop charges.   

Nice little society we have got going here, eh?

When I stormed into the office with my daughter...through a room with other kids and a couple of their parents (what the fuck were the parents doing just sitting there?!??!). There were three Barney Fife’s in there with about a dozen phones in front of them and what looked to be a list of passcodes as they were “perusing” them all.  I told my daughter to get her phone and we almost had an incident....My daughter actually started to cry......until she got to the parking lot....where we both started laughing.

Man, I was ready to fucking explode!!!!!  Poor Barneys. They didn’t know what the fuck to do.  That tends to happens when you get caught doing something illegal.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nice little society we have got going here, eh?

When I stormed into the office with my daughter...through a room with other kids and a couple of their parents (what the fuck were the parents doing just sitting there?!??!). There were three Barney Fife’s in there with about a dozen phones in front of them and what looked to be a list of passcodes as they were “perusing” them all.  I told my daughter to get her phone and we almost had an incident....My daughter actually started to cry......until she got to the parking lot....where we both started laughing.

Man, I was ready to fucking explode!!!!!  Poor Barneys. They didn’t know what the fuck to do.  That tends to happens when you get caught doing something illegal.:lol:

Yup, schools have become recruiting stations for the court system.  
SMH.   You want my kids phone.... you better have a warrant.  Should of drove over it in the parking lot and then handed it over to them. :lol:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

So, are you disputing the violence committed on whites, by blacks?????

It pales in comparison to the violence whites commit on blacks

You're a fucking piece of trash

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

^^^^^ Here is the type of ignorant fucking filth people of color have to deal with in this country.

People like the fucking trash I quoted above need to die slow and painfully , and hopefully soon

So, faggot, are you disputing the number of Jews smashed in the side of the face by negro boys, playing the knock-out game?

Are you disputing the thousands of white women raped each year by blacks? 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It pales in comparison to the violence whites commit on blacks

You're a fucking piece of trash

Well, you're wrong asswipe. 

The number of white on black rape is so low, that the FBI can NOT quantify it in their annual reports. You fukkin asswipe. 

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, you're wrong asswipe. 

The number of white on black rape is so low, that the FBI can NOT quantify it in their annual reports. You fukkin asswipe. 

Poor terrified znutty....kill yourself

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, admin asked me to make it for you four homos. STFU and post only in that thread, 800 FAGGON. 

No they asked u to go to thread and stay out of others and a just so you know kev144 is 800 dragon , grow up onion nuts pee and shit stained undies !!!

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Poor terrified znutty....kill yourself

You are no contest for me intellectually. I enjoy slapping the shit out of you mentally.

2 hours ago, The One said:

No they asked u to go to thread and stay out of others and a just so you know kev144 is 800 dragon , grow up onion nuts pee and shit stained undies !!!

Can you say that in English, 800 FAGGON?  They wanted you to stay on one thread, so I made that thread for you, now go there and STFU!! It was made for you homos, go there!!!

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You are no contest for me intellectually. I enjoy slapping the shit out of you mentally.

Can you say that in English, 800 FAGGON?  They wanted you to stay on one thread, so I made that thread for you, now go there and STFU!! It was made for you homos, go there!!!

And that included u homo and again kev144 is DRAGGY 

36 minutes ago, The One said:

And that included u homo and again kev144 is DRAGGY 

Go to the " GAY WING " of Freedomsledder Prison, and STAY THERE, you fukkin' homo!! 

Go to the " GAY WING " of Freedomsledder Prison, and STAY THERE, you fukkin' homo!! 

That's ur home !!! You FUCKING HOMO!!

U put onions in ur undies to cover up the smell of nigga cum !!!

1 hour ago, The One said:

That's ur home !!! You FUCKING HOMO!!

It's your place, it was made for YOU!!!

1 hour ago, The One said:

U put onions in ur undies to cover up the smell of nigga cum !!!

How do you know what nigga-cum smells like!!! OMG!!! The niggers really do hold you by the ears when they mouth-fuck you!!! 

It's your place, it was made for YOU!!!

How do you know what nigga-cum smells like!!! OMG!!! The niggers really do hold you by the ears when they mouth-fuck you!!! 

Fail u love nigga  cum and u were told to STFU and stay out of threads !!Loser !!

51 minutes ago, The One said:

Fail u love nigga  cum and u were told to STFU and stay out of threads !!Loser !!

OMG!! You said you know what nigga-cum smells like !!  LMAO!!! SELF-OWNAGE TO THE MAX!!!   :owned:  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!! You said you know what nigga-cum smells like !!  LMAO!!! SELF-OWNAGE TO THE MAX!!!   :owned:  

You're dumb as fuck

You cant even understand the difference between a wheel and a track

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're dumb as fuck

You cant even understand the difference between a wheel and a track

OK, Professor Pulubinsky, explain the difference. 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Never pegged behn for someone who can’t live without the fake racist boogie man 

Maybe you should spend a little more time thinking about the situation then.

Grasp the change that I made and why I did it. 

I was wrong and I'm ashamed of things I though about race 

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe you should spend a little more time thinking about the situation then.

Grasp the change that I made and why I did it. 

I was wrong and I'm ashamed of things I though about race 

There’s only one race 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ur gay