If this Texas student doesn't cut his dreadlocks, he won't get to walk at graduation.

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

One in a million. Go ahead, eat her ass for all I care. I see white bitch young broads on Amherst St. that are so fukkin cute they are edible. 

How old are you 

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The kid is already lawyered up. He’s not going away. Hopefully he stuffs that long hair right up the school committee’s ass. Lol

Maybe you should ask him for it. Imagine how cool you would look in the minivan on your way to yoga with Tool blasting and some new hair for your bald ass. :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, the thread is about repugnant hair. I am so sick of black repudiation of white culture, and blacks thumbing their noses at us. 

Day after day, every day, black this, black that. Why doesn't the fukkin kid just cut his ugly, repulsive hair.  

God, please separate these people from white America. Give them their own fukkin states where they can live like the black beasts that they are. 

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The thread is about his filthy, repulsive hair, not Texas or California politics or economy. 

It's about that fukkin repulsive, DEFIANT BASTARD, pile of shit on his head, that looks like some kind of animal!!!

The negro should be trying to win the school spelling bee, and not trying to be a negro forcing his repulsive black head onto white people. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Negro America, in our faces 24/7, 365. 

Started with that black bastard Barack, and now he's left us a legacy of black plague. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The kid is just another case of the NATIONAL movement by blacks, to fuck with Whitey. 

^^^^^ Here is the type of ignorant fucking filth people of color have to deal with in this country.

People like the fucking trash I quoted above need to die slow and painfully , and hopefully soon

• Thanks 1

I mean for god sakes , here we have a black kid that went to college and earned a degree....now in what should be a proud moment for him the school is going to make him get a fucking haircut just to walk on stage and accept his diploma?

The school needs to change here , not the student. 

29 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Maybe you should ask him for it. Imagine how cool you would look in the minivan on your way to yoga with Tool blasting and some new hair for your bald ass. :lol:

The school is going to pay big time on this. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fukkin negros, they just won't fukkin leave us alone, will they????????

I've posted numerous times...……………...Blacks are going to be in our fukkin faces 24/7, 365 forever. 

You guys better acknowledge my opinion on black America, and how I am right. It's really pissin' me off. 

If I ever see you at a mall food court stuffIng your cake hole with pasta, I’m gonna kick the chair out from under and laugh. So will all the black people. :lol: 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If I ever see you at a mall food court stuffIng your cake hole with pasta, I’m gonna kick the chair out from under and laugh. So will all the black people. :lol: 

You'd have a better chance finding him behind the walmart grocery store sitting through dumpsters looking for good meat. If you took a Louisville to the side of the dumpster while he was inside I bet you could put his fat ass into cardiac arrest lolz

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I mean for god sakes , here we have a black kid that went to college and earned a degree....now in what should be a proud moment for him the school is going to make him get a fucking haircut just to walk on stage and accept his diploma?

The school needs to change here , not the student. 

Why does his race have anything to do with your opinion?

Telling.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

:lol:

Food court by jinx are the best!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Telling.

Because you brain dead fuck , statistically blacks are far less likely to graduate from college than whites. Alot of that do to generational systemic racism. That this kid beat the odds is something to celebrate.

You're fucking retarded ass just wants him to get back in the fields. 

Fucking racist trash

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Because you brain dead fuck , statistically blacks are far less likely to graduate from college than whites. Alot of that do to generational systemic racism. That this kid beat the odds is something to celebrate.

You're fucking retarded ass just wants him to get back in the fields. 

Fucking racist trash

Hey, go fuck yourself with your long, tall SJW stick you ignorant, racist fucking hack.

Also....race still has nothing to do with this issue.  It’s being made that way by whiney little punks that need their teeth knocked out.

:lol2:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, go fuck yourself with your long, tall SJW stick you ignorant, racist fucking hack.

Also....race still has nothing to do with this issue.  It’s being made that way by whiney little punks that need their teeth knocked out.

:lol2:

Or their hair pulled......pussy 

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Telling.

Food court by jinx are the best!!!!

If he wasn’t black,  we wouldn’t be talking about it.   No lawyers , no lawsuit, no media. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why?  You gonna be hungry? You should feed yourself first.  It may be a while before you can do it again.

:lol: you are such a poser....a complete fucking poser

Just now, Cold War said:

If he wasn’t black,  we wouldn’t be talking about it.   No lawyers , no lawsuit, no media. 

Right , because the school wouldnt be making a white person cut their hair

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Exactly.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you are such a poser....a complete fucking poser

No U.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right , because the school wouldnt be making a white person cut their hair

Wrong.  

Just watched a story on local news. Attorney was holding a press conference because her black client got fucked around at bank.   Everyone I know has a story about how their asshole bank fucked them over.   Without racism , no lawsuit, no media.  Just the way it is. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just watched a story on local news. Attorney was holding a press conference because her black client got fucked around at bank.   Everyone I know has a story about how their asshole bank fucked them over.   Without racism , no lawsuit, no media.  Just the way it is. 

The reality is for this poor kid is that his own mother probably knows he’s going nowhere but has learned that the race card can be valuable with the way society is now pandering to these imbeciles.  So, put it comes and CNN is the first to grab on to it and of course, look at people like Benny jumping up to defend her playing of the card.  He thinks he just graduated college and is so proud of him

and says he should be able to get his college degree any way he wants...because he’s black. :lol:

pssst...It’s high school.   :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

If this kid had a maga hat on how viral do you think this would go? 

And look at this buffoon.  Proof one can get steam rolled for weeks and still type aimlessly.