If this Texas student doesn't cut his dreadlocks, he won't get to walk at graduation.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The state is really incredible in its shear size, amount of natural resources, and availability of technology. Not to mention the entertainment industry. When a state like Texas needs some advanced technicians for their emerging industries, they sure as fuck arent going to the Carolinas, Kentucky, Arkansas, Georgia, or Alabama for recruitment. :lol: 

Only retards defend a state out of some political partisan bias.

I was born there, have family there...lots of family.  And it’s turned into a nightmare due to over the top liberal policies....like most other areas do.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Only retards defend a state out of some political partisan bias.

I was born there, have family there...lots of family.  And it’s turned into a nightmare due to over the top liberal policies....like most other areas do.

people are fleeing left and right from that cess pool

Sounds like a devine place to live.. yay

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Go visit sometime.  Not just the coastline.  The coastal politics have absolutely devastated the central valley where the working class people live.

Tent cities, unattainable housing for average folks, shit on the streets everywhere, needles in the gutters.

Sounds awesome.

Texas will be fine.

I spend a week in SF every year (reluctantly).  I'll be sure to photograph what I see.  If you've not been there in the last 5 years, you seriously won't believe how shitty it's gotten.

Go check out texas sometime. Not just the shining city of Houston. I was there recently for a week. Traveled through some areas with poverty rates over 50% and drop out rates in the 75% range. Now lets talk about what meth is doing to once productive cities in the big state. I could list several. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So take California away...is the United States better or worse for it? 

Republicans love to hate on California. It’s like a past time. It’s really an interesting time in America. I can’t wait to see where it all leads. 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

people are fleeing left and right from that cess pool

Sounds like a devine place to live.. yay

Yep.  A lot of my family is in various stages of “exit mode”.  Some are retards though.  

My wife and daughter flew out to visit them last summer.  They flew into LAX.  My wife was like, WTF?!?!  I just laughed.

14 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

But I thought illegals weren't the problem? :dunno:

where did I ever say that? I'd say in smaller amounts they really aren't as they will work in roles most americans won't. In those numbers over a prolonged period they are a major drain absolutely. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So take California away...is the United States better or worse for it? 

My god.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Go check out texas sometime. Not just the shining city of Houston. I was there recently for a week. Traveled through some areas with poverty rates over 50% and drop out rates in the 75% range. Now lets talk about what meth is doing to once productive cities areas in the big state. I could list several. 

But, just last week it was thrown up here that visiting a place doesn’t make you an expert.  How weird is this statelment now?  Am I right?

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Republicans love to hate on California. It’s like a past time. It’s really an interesting time in America. I can’t wait to see where it all leads. 

Ughh...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

My god.

But, just last week it was thrown up here that visiting a place doesn’t make you an expert.  How weird is this statelment now?  Am I right?

Ughh...

Simple question...no answer...shocker.

I suppose that is better than your usual paragraphs of bullshit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Go check out texas sometime. Not just the shining city of Houston. I was there recently for a week. Traveled through some areas with poverty rates over 50% and drop out rates in the 75% range. Now lets talk about what meth is doing to once productive cities in the big state. I could list several. 

Before settling on Arizona, we looked closely at Texas.  Humidity was the only thing that kept us away.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Simple question...no answer...shocker.

I suppose that is better than your usual paragraphs of bullshit.

He reminds me of a man with hard stools straining at the pot. He tries so hard to be relevant in these conversations and ends up making zero sense. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully this kid sues this school and they have to pay him eleventy billion dollars

He’s really got no case here unless he can prove that the school is being biased in their policy and singling him out.

CNN jumped on this for a reason.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s really got no case here unless he can prove that the school is being biased in their policy and singling him out.

CNN jumped on this for a reason.

I read on this site that proof is not required!!!   

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

Before settling on Arizona, we looked closely at Texas.  Humidity was the only thing that kept us away.

I was in Texas for two reasons. One was for hunting and the other was to attend a conference on meth. There’s also a possibility of doing a training/consultation gig. Meth use has got so out of control in some areas that there’s a program being looked at that’ll pay addicts to stay clean. Now that’s desperation. Of all the states, Texas is getting hit the absolute hardest. There’s some areas where the local governments can’t find police officers to work because of the violence. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Is this site a court of law?  Are you a fucking idiot?

Tip: both are rhetorical.  :lol2:

I'm sorry cnn zambo!! You sure you aren't a democrat?  You just might be dumber than momo :snack: 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully this kid sues this school and they have to pay him eleventy billion dollars

It’s 2020 and some blue hair, Fox News watching racist is making shit about a student’s hair. Unfuckingreal 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I was in Texas for two reasons. One was for hunting and the other was to attend a conference on meth. There’s also a possibility of doing a training/consultation gig. Meth use has got so out of control in some areas that there’s a program being looked at that’ll pay addicts to stay clean. Now that’s desperation. Of all the states, Texas is getting hit the absolute hardest. There’s some areas where the local governments can’t find police officers to work because of the violence. 

Yet, California has the same problems but, for some reason, you are defending them like they were the promised dreamland!

How weird!  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

It’s 2020 and some blue hair, Fox News watching racist is making shit about a student’s hair. Unfuckingreal 

Look at the fucking retards in here...

"BACK IN MY DAY WE CALLED A NIGGER A NIGGER AND A FAG A FAG"

"CUT YOUR FUCKING HAIR BOY"

bunch of fucking 73er hilljack morons

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yet, California has the same problems but, for some reason, you are defending them like they were the promised dreamland!

How weird!  :dunno:

One would need to live under a rock not to know that California has a drug problem. Especially signed on to this place, gop/anti California central. 

I was in Stockton last fall. fucked up.