If this Texas student doesn't cut his dreadlocks, he won't get to walk at graduation.

That's the way it was in schools that I went to, even if your shirt was not tucked in or you weren't wearing a belt, your parents were called to come and get you, or bring a belt. Girls had to wear dresses or skirts, boys no Jeans, Khakis or dress pants were required..this was public high school too..

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

The cool thing about Texas is it’s being overrun with young, well educated liberals from California. The tech companies there and snatching them up in droves.  California is like the nation’s incubator for liberal thinking and progressive thought. It’s pretty cool. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

The cool thing about Texas is it’s being overrun with young, well educated liberals from California. The tech companies there and snatching them up in droves.  California is like the nation’s incubator for liberal thinking and progressive thought. It’s pretty cool. 

And just look at how California is doing  LOL  I love that you pointed out the obvious.

• Haha 2

Just now, racer254 said:

And just look at how California is doing  LOL  I love that you pointed out the obvious.

California will be just fine. A GDP of $3 trillion per year. 5th largest in the world. You’ll be dead and gone an California will still be rocking 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

About to bankrupt with 1.3 trillion in debt and labeled must unsustainable government in the union. 

you make stumps look intelligent

:lol: listen to the lead economist at FSCE. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

California will be just fine. A GDP of $3 trillion per year. 5th largest in the world. You’ll be dead and gone an California will still be rocking 

:lol:

What does this even mean?  “You’’ll be dead and gone and California will still be rocking”

Wut?  Holy shit.  Way to one up Pouty!!!!!  No way he’s getting the retard crown of the day that easy, eh?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

California has approx 2.5M illegals alone out of roughly 10 mill in all of the US. That has more to do with their issues than the 4 reasons cited in that article combined. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

California has approx 2.5M illegals alone out of roughly 10 mill in all of the US. That has more to do with their issues than the 4 reasons cited in that article combined. 

Disagree

Furthermore I read here illegals are good 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

the economist here ought to check out the debt:gdp of Great Red state of Kentucky. :lol: 

California will be just fine. 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Disagree

Furthermore I read here illegals are good 

not in those numbers. Huge strain on infrastructure and social services, neither of which they contribute too let alone the lost tax revenue....

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

the economist here ought to check out the debt:gdp of Great Red state of Kentucky. :lol: 

California will be fine based on the strength of their economy and exports. Not a public economic model to strive for by any means though. 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

But I thought illegals weren't the problem? :dunno:

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Kentucky will be just fine.  You’ll be dead and gone and Kentucky will Still be rocking.

You are right!  This line of absurd, defensive deflection is fun?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Go visit sometime.  Not just the coastline.  The coastal politics have absolutely devastated the central valley where the working class people live.

Tent cities, unattainable housing for average folks, shit on the streets everywhere, needles in the gutters.

Sounds awesome.

Texas will be fine.

I spend a week in SF every year (reluctantly).  I'll be sure to photograph what I see.  If you've not been there in the last 5 years, you seriously won't believe how shitty it's gotten.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, frenchy said:

California will be fine based on the strength of their economy and exports. Not a public economic model to strive for by any means though. 

The state is really incredible in its shear size, amount of natural resources, and availability of technology. Not to mention the entertainment industry. When a state like Texas needs some advanced technicians for their emerging industries, they sure as fuck arent going to the Carolinas, Kentucky, Arkansas, Georgia, or Alabama for recruitment. :lol: 

Hey, the thread is about repugnant hair. I am so sick of black repudiation of white culture, and blacks thumbing their noses at us. 

Day after day, every day, black this, black that. Why doesn't the fukkin kid just cut his ugly, repulsive hair.  

God, please separate these people from white America. Give them their own fukkin states where they can live like the black beasts that they are.