Check your account email address ×

should the bidens be investigated?

Pete

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

by whom? He currently has no political or elected role.

He is a presidential candidate. He is corrupt as the day is long.

Investigate

• Thanks 1

Just now, washedupmxer said:

You have to elect him to investigate him! 

- Nancy

odd considering there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it even if found 'guilty' and repubs and their supporters have been crying for months about the waste of time, money and effort in going after trump for the same thing. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

odd considering there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it even if found 'guilty' and repubs and their supporters have been crying for months about the waste of time, money and effort in going after trump for the same thing. 

I was joking and what  investigation is needed? It's clear and concise he did exactly what they accused trump of and yet they want him to be president and trump removed. It's all amazingly stupid 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I was joking and what  investigation is needed? It's clear and concise he did exactly what they accused trump of and yet they want him to be president and trump removed. It's all amazingly stupid 

I think the entire impeachment thing is a joke and said so from day one. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I think the entire impeachment thing is a joke and said so from day one. 

It is but in all seriousness only a Dem would do it while a vp that's making a run for president just did the exact same thing.

It's ego driven retardation at the highest level

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It is but in all seriousness only a Dem would do it while a vp that's making a run for president just did the exact same thing.

It's ego driven retardation at the highest level

it's liberal arrogance at its finest I agree. 

30 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:news:  

46 minutes ago, frenchy said:

They could pass laws about patronage, quid pro quo and anti-corruption. They should pass laws. If what Biden did was not illegal, it should be. Hey let’s give away hundreds of millions of dollars and take kickbacks. That’s essentially what happened, and I bet it happens all the time with both sides.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They could pass laws about patronage, quid pro quo and anti-corruption. They should pass laws. If what Biden did was not illegal, it should be. Hey let’s give away hundreds of millions of dollars and take kickbacks. That’s essentially what happened, and I bet it happens all the time with both sides.

except there are none on the books now so an investigation would just be another dog and pony show and more importantly a waste of time and money

Just now, frenchy said:

except there are none on the books now so an investigation would just be another dog and pony show and more importantly a waste of time and money

It's all political.  There really isn't any serious investigations into illegal activity in DC.  It's all political show....and right now, the Dems are being found guilty for just about everything...because they are.

But to expect charges like normal people would face?  No.  That's not gonna happen.