Sen. Paul: 45 Republicans ready to dismiss impeachment charges against Trump

Pete

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

You are just jelly. I have met Tom and converse with him outside here on occassion. I dont have anything to prove but if you really need to know and if you trust Tom when he is in this area he is free to stop by and check for you.. You two can work that out. :bc: 

LOL!  I don’t care about anything you just posted.  Why are you trying to prove something about something that doesn’t matter here....by saying you don’t have to prove it?  I don’t care.  But trying to spout out “I’m very regarded” in serious fashion here earns you a prize for idiocy.

Think, then post!

*poast

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, I’m not.

Calling someone here a fucking liar or a Piece of Shit is pretty low in my book. A few may raise to that position periodically but for the most part members here are neither of those things. 

• Haha 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Calling someone here a fucking liar or a Piece of Shit is pretty low in my book. A few may raise to that position periodically but for the most part members here are neither of those things. 

Are you being serious right now?  Don’t troll me, bro!!!!!

I know that if I was hungry for some asbestos dust you would put me on the payroll as the shop boy. 

Im a pretty good shop boy. 

Hey you are free to stop by anytime, lunch/dinner/drinks on me. And you would make a great shop boy. :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  I don’t care about anything you just posted.  Why are you trying to prove something about something that doesn’t matter here....by saying you don’t have to prove it?  I don’t care.  But trying to spout out “I’m very regarded” in serious fashion here earns you a prize for idiocy.

Think, then post!

*poast

Your game is weak and its not just me that sees it.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Just now, Anler said:

Your game is weak and its not just me that sees it.

:lol:

Ok, then!  I find it odd you’ve been in here looking for anybody and everybody to have your back lately.  It’s no big deal though. You need it.

Actually your memory is shit. But thats a whole nother story. 

It’s quite good actually.  Just a bit random sometimes.  I remember weird things and don’t know why.  It’s like I have some type of hypocrisy switch that turns on when I read some posts.

I’ll remember your comment.  I’m sure of it.

:bc:

ABC news already calling it.   If Trump isn’t thrown out of office, democracy is dead.  No one is above the law!!!!!   
what laws????

The media is just as invested in impeaching Trump as the Dems.  They have went all in and know their shred of credibility rests here. Dems could of never went forward with impeachment without the full support of the media.  When it is all said and done,  the process played out,  

Trump won’t be exonerated and Dems won’t be Chastised. 

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Think, then post!

*poast

But Anler is very regarded.  Might be one of the most regarded members here.  His regardness knows no boundaries-  it is tremendous.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

LMAO!!! Analer is probably hanging on by a thread.

Next thing we know he'll be on THE PROFIT, asking Marcus Lemonis to save his ass!!!!  

LMMFAO!!! ANALER on the Profit!!! Broke-down street-bum of a businessman, nearing bankruptcy!!!

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

But Anler is very regarded.  Might be one of the most regarded members here.  His regardness knows no boundaries-  it is tremendous.  

Another fine man who tells the truth! :bc: 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! Analer is probably hanging on by a thread.

Next thing we know he'll be on THE PROFIT, asking Marcus Lemonis to save his ass!!!!  

LMMFAO!!! ANALER on the Profit!!! Broke-down street-bum of a businessman, nearing bankruptcy!!!

What is your TOTAL NET WORTH? 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

I always speak the truth,  many don't like it but deep inside they know I am right.  

I agree with you except when you try to act like you are not a vampire mortgage hustler... :news: