Tom Steyer nails Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member

I saw that movie " Mr Styer dosnt go to Washington " 

But I do appreciate him spending millions. 

What many of thees candidates don't understand is that democrat votes in the primary do not matter. They are totally irrelevant. The superdelegates will decide for the dem voters, as they know better.

Tom Steyer:

I'm a real billionaire who made money off owning and trading the corporations that I now hate and vilify so much.   In fact I made massive amounts of money off the coal industry but now will preach to how nobody should be able to better themselves with lower energy costs.

Steyer might be the biggest hypocrite to ever run for POTUS.   No surprise you like him MC.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Bernie thinks he’s a twat

Steyer is begging to be relevant and be Bernie's VP.   Its almost creepy. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Tom Steyer:

I'm a real billionaire who made money off owning and trading the corporations that I now hate and vilify so much.   In fact I made massive amounts of money off the coal industry but now will preach to how nobody should be able to better themselves with lower energy costs.

Steyer might be the biggest hypocrite to ever run for POTUS.   No surprise you like him MC.  :lol:  

Never said I liked him. Nice try. He nails Trump for who he is.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Never said I liked him. Nice try. He nails Trump for who he is.

Steyer is irrelevant hypocrite.   Nothing more....nothing less.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I saw that movie " Mr Styer dosnt go to Washington " 

But I do appreciate him spending millions. 

What many of thees candidates don't understand is that democrat votes in the primary do not matter. They are totally irrelevant. The superdelegates will decide for the dem voters, as they know better.

I don't think the superdelagates have ever overturned what the results would have been based on just the regular delagates or in other words, "gone against the will of the voters".  That said, they did bar superdelagates from voting in the first round at the convention as of 2018.  

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

I don't think the superdelagates have ever overturned what the results would have been based on just the regular delagates or in other words, "gone against the will of the voters".  That said, they did bar superdelagates from voting in the first round at the convention as of 2018.  

look at the results from 2016 in NH. Bernie won the primary and at the convention the superdelegates sent Hillary to the main race. The dem party is a fraud.

party leaders and elected officials served as unpledged delegates. These delegates were not required to adhere to the results of a state's primary or caucus

Bernie Sanders
151,584 60.4%   15

Hillary Clinton
95,252 38.0%   9

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

look at the results from 2016 in NH. Bernie won the primary and at the convention the superdelegates sent Hillary to the main race. The dem party is a fraud.

I think that gets repeated so often that people just assume that must be the case.  But it’s not.  Hillary had like 1,800 regular bound delegates to Bernie’s 1,500.  The bound delegates have to vote how the people they represent voted.  If the superdelegates who are free to vote however they please had swung it towards Bernie, that would have effectively overruled the will of the majority of the primary voters.  

Edited by XC.Morrison

In my opinion Steyer is just wasting his money. He doesn't look right, and he is unwittingly confirming Trump's alpha dominance. 

They think that by bashing Trump every chance they get, that they are making Trump look bad, and themselves look good, but I believe it's just the opposite. 

If your entire campaign is based on getting an opposition candidate, then that confirms the rival is large, and in charge!!!  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

In my opinion Steyer is just wasting his money. He doesn't look right, and he is unwittingly confirming Trump's alpha dominance. 

They think that by bashing Trump every chance they get, that they are making Trump look bad, and themselves look good, but I believe it's just the opposite. 

If your entire campaign is based on getting an opposition candidate, then that confirms the rival is large, and in charge!!!  

He is more successful than Trump but he's being stupid jumping on the climate change train as our number one priority.  With that sort of shit no ones candidacy is going anywhere with most of the country even though who have some belief in it.  His commercials are almost as bad as Warrens although his don;t make me want to murder him.  

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

party leaders and elected officials served as unpledged delegates. These delegates were not required to adhere to the results of a state's primary or caucus

Bernie Sanders
151,584 60.4%   15

Hillary Clinton
95,252 38.0%   9

Bernie did very well in New Hampshire.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He is more successful than Trump but he's being stupid jumping on the climate change train as our number one priority.  With that sort of shit no ones candidacy is going anywhere with most of the country even though who have some belief in it.  His commercials are almost as bad as Warrens although his don;t make me want to murder him.  

All these dems are basically running on INSANE CLAIMS. Think about it, they are all claiming, WORLD-CHANGING AGENDAS!!!

It's good stuff to run on, it gets you attention, and it's difficult to pin you down on!!! It's borderline insanity, but many people are buying into this bullshit. Free school, free medical, free child care, save the fukkin planet!! China will tell Steyer and all those other dem fucks to go fuck themselves!!! China is polluting beyond global historical levels.  

You wanna' know what the real biggest, most difficult issue is, facing America?   Crime, violence and the black/white racial animus. Let the dems fix that, the fucking assholes. I have never in my life seen such degenerate candidates for president. 

• 1 month later...