The Reich Wing’s obsession with a little girl continues......and spreads.

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Since my diagnosis with arthritis I’ve jumped hard into yoga. Both standard and hot yoga. I’ve gone from having difficulty putting on my pants in the morning to being completely, 100% pain free. One simple yoga pose knocked the pain down 75% after performing it for one minute. I’m off all anti inflammatory meds. Fucking amazing 

You would get identical results with just aerobic exercise Faggot :finger2:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Since my diagnosis with arthritis I’ve jumped hard into yoga. Both standard and hot yoga. I’ve gone from having difficulty putting on my pants in the morning to being completely, 100% pain free. One simple yoga pose knocked the pain down 75% after performing it for one minute. I’m off all anti inflammatory meds. Fucking amazing 

Wow, I should try that..

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

shut up you fat slob. If we want to get tips on the best way to open a new jar of cheez whiz we will ask you.

Ever see the commercials for that hockey guy wanting to be Canadian so bad?  This is momo in the reverse.  Probably why he gorges himself on fake cheese like cheese whiz and velveta cheese 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Image result for al bundy yoga

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

I can still touch my toes, in fact without bending my knees I can put my hands way back behind my feet while legs are straight up.

and they said all those yrs of sex behind the dumpster of the gay bar were a wast of your time 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Thinking like a young girl and being mentally challenged are requirements for the church of climate change

fair enough but lashing out at a kid is weak. Pat her on the head, laugh to yourself about it, ignore her, and move on.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Wow, I should try that..

Absolutely. I’ve dabbled with yoga in the past, but never really had a good, legitimate reason to really throw myself into it. It’s very helpful. You’d be hard pressed to find a top athlete that doesn’t perform yoga. From the top MMA fighters to football players. Those that scoff at it are fat fucking, mouth breathing imbeciles with rotten teeth and horrendous breath. 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

fair enough but lashing out at a kid is weak. Pat her on the head, laugh to yourself about it, ignore her, and move on.....

I do for the most part but they keep trotting her out. 

She was just on again running her yapper about stolen child hood etc which is the heights of her dumbest arguments

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I really need to start practicing some type of flexibility exercises.  That’s a fact.  I’m tied up tighter than a ball of rubber bands some times!

...but I can still touch my toes!  

I can put my palms flat down!

In jeans! Without dressing like a girl! 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Nope but been in county a couple times :lol:

Me too.....but I refrained from any flexibility exercises while there.  If I dropped something, I just came to accept that I didn’t really want whatever it was I was holding anyway and left it there.

:lol:

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That pose has to be the one where you firmly plant your head completely inside your rectal cavity.