The Reich Wing’s obsession with a little girl continues......and spreads.

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

She put herself in the spotlight, deal with the consequences. 

Plenty of old Reich wingers in positions of power ready to feast on her. It’s funny how these guys like to pump themselves up. It’s become like their new sport. :lol: 

old fucks that can’t even touch their own toes anymore. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

no a body of activist had a cattel call and she fit all the boxes that needed to be checked off to play the part . 

just a tool and every one but the likes of pampers has known this from day 2 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Plenty of old Reich wingers in positions of power ready to feast on her. It’s funny how these guys like to pump themselves up. It’s become like their new sport. :lol: 

again it is not her she is the puppet . pretty much just  Flow from progressive 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not one person here would know who she was if she didn't have Aspergers.   They are using her because of her blonde hair, pasty white skin and her "developmental disorder."    She has zero scientific knowledge.   They think "see if this well to do handicapped white girl gets it why can't you."  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not one person here would know who she was if she didn't have Aspergers.   They are using her because of her blonde hair, pasty white skin and her "developmental disorder."    She has zero scientific knowledge.   They think "see if this well to do handicapped white girl gets it why can't you."  

You're wrong, 100% wrong. She watched some documentaries/shows when she was 8 to 10 so she knows way more than any of us!! :lol:

If anyone has watched any David Suzuki shows, The Nature of Things", over the last few decades, we all should have been dead by now.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

yes it is a decent script 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

She put herself there?  No, and if we are being real, it’s not really “her” that is being admonished, it’s her handlers...and the left hate it!

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Yes, you are a badass!

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

well palin was a woman in her 50's and this is a girl with a learning disability so there's that....

A solid recruit for the left to make their pawn.

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

It ok for the liberals to use children for their agenda.

Yep!

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I can still touch my toes, in fact without bending my knees I can put my hands way back behind my feet while legs are straight up.

19 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I can still touch my toes, in fact without bending my knees I can put my hands way back behind my feet while legs are straight up.

Since my diagnosis with arthritis I’ve jumped hard into yoga. Both standard and hot yoga. I’ve gone from having difficulty putting on my pants in the morning to being completely, 100% pain free. One simple yoga pose knocked the pain down 75% after performing it for one minute. I’m off all anti inflammatory meds. Fucking amazing 

Edited by spin_dry