The dumbest shit uttered by JT

f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , I didnt. Go ahead and jump in JTs camp in this argument. It fits your new Trumpian persona perfectly.

Cops shoot white people at a rate of 425 per year. 

Cops shoot black people at a rate of 210 per year. 

Cops shoot white people at a rate twice that of black people. 

Those are factual statements above. I mentioned nothing of the percentages. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Poor triggered JT , just as dumb as a box of dicks :lol:

You're the one triggered didn't you start this thread?

What's hilarious is you have 42K posts on this site that's four times as many as me. Your entire life revolves around posting here to tell people how smart you are and how dumb they are. not one of these people including me has ever done anything to you but disagree with your stances on certain subjects. The only people you get along with are people like Anler and Jimmy who suck you off on a daily basis and tell you how great you are. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The goalposts have been moved to per 100K didn't you see all-knowing Bens post??

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cops shoot white people at a rate of .14 per 100k 

Cops shoot blacks at a rate of .52 per 100k

Cops shoot blacks at a higher rate than whites

Those are factual statements above. Neglecting the % is absolutely fucking retarded and anyone who attempts to should blow their face off with a shotgun

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You're the one triggered didn't you start this thread?

What's hilarious is you have 42K posts on this site that's four times as many as me. Your entire life revolves around posting here to tell people how smart you are and how dumb they are. not one of these people including me has ever done anything to you but disagree with your stances on certain subjects. The only people you get along with are people like Anler and Jimmy who suck you off on a daily basis and tell you how great you are. 

Derp

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I haven’t even commented you obsessive dumbfuck and again with the dick sucking....weird motherfucker.

I never read anything he posts that's linger than 15 words or so. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Like I said the statistics can be manipulated any way you want them to. One statistic can show that by numbers more white people are shot by cops but there are more white people in the united states. If you change to percentage of whites by population it can look different. That is how they make Chicago look like dodge city. There were 1,100 shooting deaths in Chicago last year but if you go by percentage of deaths per capita it is lower than many other large cities. The bottom line is fuck cops. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I haven’t even commented you obsessive dumbfuck and again with the dick sucking....weird motherfucker.

Just admit you like the taste of bens balls

Just now, Anler said:

Like I said the statistics can be manipulated any way you want them to. One statistic can show that by numbers more white people are shot by cops but there are more white people in the united states. If you change to percentage of whites by population it can look different. That is how they make Chicago look like dodge city. There were 1,100 shooting deaths in Chicago last year but if you go by percentage of deaths per capita it is lower than many other large cities. The bottom line is fuck cops. 

Bottom line fuck you 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

well there are approximately 5 times as many whites in the US as blacks.

You'd have to be a rather large simpleton to use the 'whites get shot more' argument based on that alone.

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

well there are approximately 5 times as many whites in the US as blacks.

You'd have to be a rather large simpleton to use the 'whites get shot more' argument based on that alone.

Hey look everyone ^^^^^^

It's a person with a functioning brain!!!!

Just now, Anler said:

Ohh who's triggered now? :lol: 

Not triggered just saying like it is. There are a lot of things I don't agree with when it comes to cops but I don't think it's as bad as you or Benn think

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Hey look everyone ^^^^^^

It's a person with a functioning brain!!!!

Hey nigga he basically said the same thing I did but without the thoughtful analysis... 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Not triggered just saying like it is. There are a lot of things I don't agree with when it comes to cops but I don't think it's as bad as you or Benn think

Oh well fuck you too then. Is that triggered? 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The problem is with the “manipulation” of statistics, is it is really just the manipulation of facts, it all cuts away from the actual truth of any larger picture.

Luckily, so few want the truth anyway.  So, it all works....assuming we are reading the right peice meant just for our emotions and beliefs.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Hey nigga he basically said the same thing I did but without the thoughtful analysis... 

Yes , you were 100% spot on. Except you failed to outline anyone who blurts out a stat like cop shootings by race expressed any other way than as a % is a brain dead fucking retard trying to lick the boots off a pig

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

People believe what they want to believe. There is a way to manipulate every statistic.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The problem is with the “manipulation” of statistics, is it is really just the manipulation of facts, it all cuts away from the actual truth of any larger picture.

Luckily, so few want the truth anyway.  So, it all works....assuming we are reading the right peice meant just for our emotions and beliefs.

As I also said... 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes , you were 100% spot on. Except you failed to outline anyone who blurts out a stat like cop shootings by race expressed any other way than as a % is a brain dead fucking retard trying to lick the boots off a pig

Well I am trying to be nicer...