The dumbest shit uttered by JT

f7ben

9 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

When dealing with a retard one must speak retard!

I find it a fun exercise.....for the most part.  I always have.  But sometimes, I feel like I am just making fun of retards and feel a bit of shame for doing so.

VVVVVVVVVV

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

MAGA!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

He still hits a homer every now and then but, it seems as though he doesn’t enjoy the game as much.  Taking this “game” seriously will crush a spirit.  It seems to be happening to many lately.  :dunno:

Hahaha. All very true. 

media narrative != statistical backing

There were numerous studies done on this back when BLM was making all their noise.  Whites and Hispanics are shot at a higher rate than black suspects, even when armed.  However, the rate of engagement with blacks is considerably higher as a percentage of the population.  Don't remember the numbers off the top of my head but it was something like blacks are 13% of the population but are arrested for 25% of the crime... or something to that effect.

So numbers are skewed by the fact blacks are arrested more, but the idea that cops shoot blacks at a higher percentage is false and all the data support that.

Go ahead and argue about why cops have more run-ins with blacks.  If there's racism, it might be in that statistic, but it's not in the rate of shootings statistic.

30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bens batting average is in the tank these days. He used to hit one out of the park every now and then. Now pop ups and strike outs are about all he can come up with. 

He rants and raves about everything.

And "derp"?

That's a loser comeback.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Matt said:

media narrative != statistical backing

There were numerous studies done on this back when BLM was making all their noise.  Whites and Hispanics are shot at a higher rate than black suspects, even when armed.  However, the rate of engagement with blacks is considerably higher as a percentage of the population.  Don't remember the numbers off the top of my head but it was something like blacks are 13% of the population but are arrested for 25% of the crime... or something to that effect.

So numbers are skewed by the fact blacks are arrested more, but the idea that cops shoot blacks at a higher percentage is false and all the data support that.

Go ahead and argue about why cops have more run-ins with blacks.  If there's racism, it might be in that statistic, but it's not in the rate of shootings statistic.

This country is loaded with crazy, white trash, meth heads that are all “gunned up”.  To say cops shoot more blacks is a silly, lefty talking narrative (redundant).

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find it a fun exercise.....for the most part.  I always have.  But sometimes, I feel like I am just making fun of retards and feel a bit of shame for doing so.

VVVVVVVVVV

Well you do speak retard quite fluently. 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

He rants and raves about everything.

And "derp"?

That's a loser comeback.

I like his ranting and raving.  I always have.  That and his “never say die” attitude make him a great addition to any forum but, ESPECIALLY this one.  

Hell, I might have been gone years ago if he didn’t show up.  BLAME HIM!!!!!!

LOL!  I remember CrockPot PMing me and letting me know this “F7Ben” guy is about to start joining in....and I’d love him!  He was right!!!!!

Smart mutha fuckin’ @ckf!!!

:bc:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bens batting average is in the tank these days. He used to hit one out of the park every now and then. Now pop ups and strike outs are about all he can come up with. 

Reading Jt’s ramblings will essentially reduce the brightest and the best to a mumbler. 

Blacks shot by cops at a rate of .52 per 100k citizens

Whites shot by cops at a rate of .14 per 100k citizens

FSCE brain trust says......

COPS SHOT WHITES AT A HIGHER RATE THAN BLACKS

Absolute brain dead fucking morons

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

COPS SHOPT WHITES AT A HIGHER RATE THAN BLACKS

It’s astonishing that this even needs to be explained. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s astonishing that this even needs to be explained. 

People believe what they want to believe. There is a way to manipulate every statistic.

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You misunderstand the difference between rate and percentage. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

You misunderstand the difference between rate and percentage. 

No , I didnt. Go ahead and jump in JTs camp in this argument. It fits your new Trumpian persona perfectly.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You said they shoot more now you're moving the goalposts. If you want to play that game Blacks commit more crimes per 100K citizens. They also kill more people including each other per 100K Citizens. 

You hate cops we get it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

You said they shoot more now you're moving the goalposts. If you want to play that game Blacks commit more crimes per 100K citizens. They also kill more people including each other per 100K Citizens. 

You hate cops we get it. 

No I didnt you fucking moron

God damn are you a fucking retard