Fucking deadbeat

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure ya did you fucking ding dong.  Your posts that I called you out for are your proof.  Ive come to understand, that along with your reading comprehension and tendency to be led, at the end of the day, you are just one dumb bastard.  Speaking of weird.

My comprehension is fine and all I said is that they are enriching themselves because of Trumps Presidency...nowhere did I compare it to Hunter Bidens alledged crooked dealings. As for being lead how so...because I realize that certain things aren't as they seem? Because I'm not a rah rah jingoistic dipshit that thinks we fight wars in the name of freedom and democracy? Because I realize that politicians of all stripes  are corrupt and self serving and not just democrats? Frankly you don't understand shit and haven't had a new thought since those salad days in the 70's when you learned your amazing critical thinking skills. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member

A cursory search produces numerous articles showing conflicts of interest, foreign entanglements, sweetheart deals, etc.....you can ignore them if you want but my statement stands that Don, Eric, Ivanka and Kushner are most definitely benefiting from Trumps Presidency. 

Obviously, Biden is being a bastard. 

It's a simple matter...………….. take a DNA test. If he's the father, he negotiates with the mother, and it's a done deal. 

The guy must be a fuck punk, just like Joe. 

I declare the Bidens to be BASTARDS!!

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Trumps never heard of the Biden kid before donny. Now he’s their new whipping boy because donny told em so. 

Attempted gotcha

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Obviously, Biden is being a bastard. 

It's a simple matter...………….. take a DNA test. If he's the father, he negotiates with the mother, and it's a done deal. 

The guy must be a fuck punk, just like Joe. 

I declare the Bidens to be BASTARDS!!

Truth

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My comprehension is fine and all I said is that they are enriching themselves because of Trumps Presidency...nowhere did I compare it to Hunter Bidens alledged crooked dealings. As for being lead how so...because I realize that certain things aren't as they seem? Because I'm not a rah rah jingoistic dipshit that thinks we fight wars in the name of freedom and democracy? Because I realize that politicians of all stripes  are corrupt and self serving and not just democrats? Frankly you don't understand shit and haven't had a new thought since those salad days in the 70's when you learned your amazing critical thinking skills. :lmao:

No your comprehension sucks, ya back pedaling, deflecting, subject changing fucking turnip.

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A cursory search produces numerous articles showing conflicts of interest, foreign entanglements, sweetheart deals, etc.....you can ignore them if you want but my statement stands that Don, Eric, Ivanka and Kushner are most definitely benefiting from Trumps Presidency. 

Well link em up ya dumb fuck, and tell me how they compare to Biden in Ukraine, and threatening to cut aid.  All the shit they’re throwing at Trump, why aren’t these revelations on CNN?  Dolt.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No your comprehension sucks, ya back pedaling, deflecting, subject changing fucking turnip.

Well link em up ya dumb fuck, and tell me how they compare to Biden in Ukraine, and threatening to cut aid.  All the shit they’re throwing at Trump, why aren’t these revelations on CNN?  Dolt.

:lol:

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So nothing credible.

• Thanks 1