Fucking deadbeat

Pete

A judge has ordered Hunter Biden to appear in court next week for a hearing in the high-profile paternity lawsuit brought by an Arkansas woman.

The order from an Arkansas judge in the case brought by Lunden Alexis Roberts comes after Biden, the son of former vice president Joe Biden, failed to provide financial information in violation of a separate court order.

Hunter Biden must appear and "show cause, if any exists, as to why he should not be held in contempt for any of the alleged violations of this Court's orders," Independence County Circuit Court Judge Holly Meyer wrote in a one-sentence order calling for him to appear in court on Jan. 29.

READ LUNDEN ROBERTS' MOTION FOR CUSTODY, SAYING BIDEN HAS BEEN AN ABSENT FATHER

Hunter Biden has been a frequent subject of conversation among Republicans as President Trump faces impeachment. Trump is accused of abuse of power for allegedly using military aid to pressure Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden's efforts to remove a prosecutor who had been looking into Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings, where Hunter Biden served on the board.

Trump has indicated that he would like Hunter Biden to testify at the Senate's impeachment trial, though some GOP senators have been against the idea of having any witnesses testify during the trial.

Roberts' attorney Clinton Lancaster noted that the paternity case has nothing to do with Trump's impeachment, according to Arkansas Online.

"My understanding is impeachment proceedings are ongoing," Lancaster told the outlet. "I have not received any subpoena. I don't believe we have any stake in the impeachment proceedings. We don't have any stake in it whatsoever. We need his income so we can determine child support."

Lancaster has also filed a motion for contempt, arguing that Biden "continues to act as though he has no respect for this court, its orders, the legal process in this state, or the needs of his child for support." The court had ordered Hunter Biden to turn over five years' worth of financial information by Jan. 16. He had already missed deadlines of Dec. 12 and 19 of last year.

HUNTER BIDEN FIRES BACK AT PI FIRM

Hunter Biden's attorney Brent Langdon did not immediately respond to Fox News's request for comment on the case's latest developments.

Hunter Biden initially denied being the father of Roberts' child, who was born in August 2018, but after a DNA test, the court ruled earlier this month that he is the biological and legal father.

The case has led to wild allegations against Hunter Biden, including claims from Florida-based private investigation firm D&A Investigations that he was involved in a $156 million "counterfeiting scheme." Hunter Biden's legal team unconditionally denied the unverified claims, and called the effort another obviously bogus "scheme by a non-party simply to make scandalous allegations in the pending suit to gain media attention without any material or pertinent material."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

D&A was the same firm that worked with the defense team of Casey Anthony, a Florida woman acquitted of murdering her child in a highly publicized trial in 2011. Anthony later accused the private investigator of smearing her for media attention.

D&A's website is also full of head-turning and unsubstantiated claims, including that CNN anchor Jake Tapper was a "propaganda actor" for Netflix. The website also called Democrats' impeachment efforts against Trump a "sham."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-ordered-to-appear-arkansas-court-hearing

Just now, Mainecat said:

But your OK voting for president who is a multi time adulterer.

Fake fuckin outrage at its finest.

You voted for Clinton... fucking  retarded fuck

fake outrage BS

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump owe anyone back child support?  Hell let’s pile those phony charges on.  His kids are getting rich too I heard....

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump owe anyone back child support?  Hell let’s pile those phony charges on.  His kids are getting rich too I heard....

They are...even your partisan hack eyes have to see that much. 

As for this Biden guy I've got no use for deadbeats dads.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

It was just proven it was his kid,  why would he have paid when he did not think it was.  He's not necessarily trying to be  a deadbeat just restrict what they see (given it's not about the child support it's  apolitical attack) and reality of the fact is the mothers a stripper and certainly doesn't deserve more than a few K in child support,  no one really does.  Anything more than thats greed. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

they already were rich,  if anything the value of his empires getting pushed down which is a negative on his kids inheritance.   

Not talking about their inheritance and who even knows if his "empire" is worth shit to begin with since he won't release his tax returns. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They are...even your partisan hack eyes have to see that much. 

As for this Biden guy I've got no use for deadbeats dads.

So no proof they’re getting deals like Hunter got.    Still talking out of your ass.  You’re good at it.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You’re a fucking idiot and a dirtbag for justifying a deadbeat parents actions based purely on politics. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So no proof they’re getting deals like Hunter got.    Still talking out of your ass.  You’re good at it.

I never said any of that and what proof  do you have? Your constant and endless defense of anything Republican is weird. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

You’re a fucking idiot and a dirtbag for justifying a deadbeat parents actions based purely on politics. 

No shit....it's not the kids fault and they shouldn't suffer for it.

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

It was just proven it was his kid,  why would he have paid when he did not think it was.  He's not necessarily trying to be  a deadbeat just restrict what they see (given it's not about the child support it's  apolitical attack) and reality of the fact is the mothers a stripper and certainly doesn't deserve more than a few K in child support,  no one really does.  Anything more than thats greed. 

Jim Lantz,s ex gets 40k a month.almost cheaper to suicide her at that point

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Simple solution. 

Dont impregnate strippers 

He can impregnate all the strippers he wants. Just pay the piper like a humbled guy should.

Plugs is a grandpa now 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

He can impregnate all the strippers he wants. Just pay the piper like a humbled guy should.

Plugs is a grandpa now 

I can't wait for Trump to ask him if he goes to the daycare next to the strip joint to visit his grandson

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You voted for Clinton.

I don't give one rats ass about who he bangs, ex-sil or otherwise but if you father a kid and refuse to raise it you are a straight up piece of shit.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never said any of that and what proof  do you have? Your constant and endless defense of anything Republican is weird. 

Sure ya did you fucking ding dong.  Your posts that I called you out for are your proof.  Ive come to understand, that along with your reading comprehension and tendency to be led, at the end of the day, you are just one dumb bastard.  Speaking of weird.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure ya did you fucking ding dong.  Your posts that I called you out for are your proof.  Ive come to understand, that along with your reading comprehension and tendency to be led, at the end of the day, you are just one dumb bastard.  Speaking of weird.

:lol: a highly under rated insult. Subtle, yet poignant and direct. :bc:

• Haha 1