Check your account email address ×

Gabbard hits Clinton with $50 million defamation lawsuit over 'Russian asset' remarks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A lot of people listen to and believe that old fucking hag...her comments definitely damaged Gabbards reputation. 

Mc didn’t know who she was talking about?    ::lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A lot of people listen to and believe that old fucking hag...her comments definitely damaged Gabbards reputation. 

I agree.  Its surprising Jill Stein hasn't sued Hillary yet.   Its coming or she really is a Russian asset.

Just because a country prefer's a certain candidate doesn't mean they are a asset to them.   Obama was VASTLY preferred by Russia over Romney and McCain.   Was he a Russian asset?

Whether Clinton meant working with or not she never made that clear.   

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd say its a lot different than that.   Maher's was obviously in jest.....Clinton was serious as a heart attack.  

In the same way that Trump was serious when he claimed over and over again that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Im implying that it might not be provable. Otherwise why wouldnt he? Are you implying that he would not fight back against people who were fabricating evidence that could have him criminally charged? 

The Clinton/ Trump thing might be a tougher case. I think Trump could sue Christopher Steel. 

29 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

In the same way that Trump was serious when he claimed over and over again that Barack Obama was born in Kenya?  

He could have sued.  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

From the story....

Clinton did not specifically name Gabbard in her remarks, but strongly implied she was referring to her. The complaint points out that when asked if she was referring to Gabbard, Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill responded, "If the nesting doll fits," a reference to Russian dolls.

Gabbard won’t get a dime.

funny. I thought implied messages were totally acceptable forms of 'proof' in the case of, ohhhh, I don't know, maybe dealings with the Ukraine, but not here eh?

You're such a fucking joke.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Hillary should sue franks pond for defamation.  

She should!  And all she has to do to win is prove that his post created monetary or mental damages for her.

Are some of you new at life?  

I think Gabbard may have a case here.  I think Trump and many R’s most CERTAINLY have case(s) they’d win against the media too.  I hope we start to see more of them.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: She might actually have a case here.   Definitely will set some precedent in political races if it goes thru in some manner.

On the surface it makes Gabbard seem a little thin skinned but its against Hillary so I'm all for it. :lol:    

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gabbard-hits-clinton-with-50-million-defamation-lawsuit-over-russian-asset-remarks

she's not a viable candidate so might as well try to get something out of running.  was looking at polls this morning that had her at 0% in some and I think maybe one approaching double digits.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

she's not a viable candidate so might as well try to get something out of running.  was looking at polls this morning that had her at 0% in some and I think maybe one approaching double digits.  

Shaping up like Biden's the DNC choice.   All others beware.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Shaping up like Biden's the DNC choice.   All others beware.  

Of course he is. Why do you think Pelosi held up sending the impeachment to the senate?  It was to keep Bernie and Warren out of Iowa at the right time.